You will love the floor plan of this modern, super clean newer trailer. Private master bedroom in front and 2 full size bunk beds in the rear. The trailer is stocked with kitchenware, bath towels, a stereo with indoor/outdoor speakers and an auxiliary connection, 2 satellite TV/ DVD players, CD's, Wii game console, portable DVD player, kid movies and board games,
Take to your favorite camp spot, Crystal Mountain (they have power hook ups), sporting event, casino, concert, or family reunion. Park in your driveway for extra room for out of town guests, living space while remodeling your home, a weekend long sleepover for your kids birthday party or a man cave for a Seahawks party,
** Dry weight: 4200 lbs
**CAN BE DELIVERED and PICKED UP for a fee. (Let me know the details, then I can give you a quote)
**NO ELECTRIC BRAKES? No problem! Rent our wireless brakes for $5 day.
Sleeps 9 comfortably (and up to 10 with kids) There is a queen walk around bed in the front of the trailer, a privacy door and 2 wardrobe closets. In the back of the trailer are bunk beds that are both a full size so can sleep 2 in each bed. A dinette that sleeps 2 (a little on the cozy side) and a couch that sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids. Bedding will need to be provided, the master and bunk beds have fitted sheets. I can provide bed linens for a fee.
AC/heat, fridge, freezer, double sink, 3 burner stove, oven, microwave, coffee pot, serving dishes for 8, pots and pans, utinsils, smaller size George Foreman inside grill, a few spices, toilet, vanity, and shower with bath towels, An easy to use electric awning with rope style patio lighting.
There is storage under the master bed, bunk bed, and dinette. Also an exterior pass through storage compartment on the outside of trailer.
A tow hitch for your vehicle that fits the trailer ball size (2 5/16), equalizing bars that attach to the tow hitch, 4 stabilizer jacks, 10 piece leveling blocks, cleaning supplies, 50' potable water hose, small tool set, flashlight, bin of shop rags, first aid kit, 7 camp chairs, and an outside area rug.
Summer: 3 night minimum, 4 night minimum on holidays.
Winter: $100 a night, 2 night minimum.
*For an extended rental period of the trailer, just message me the details for a discount.
OTHER RENTABLE ITEMS:
- Wireless brakes - $5 /day
- Xbox with 19 games - $5/day
- Master Bed new linens including sheets, alternative down comforter and 4 pillows. $10 per trip
- Bunk bed linens (sheets, comforter, duvet cover and 2 pillows each bed) $10 each bed per trip
We are here throughout the rental process and during your trip with any questions you may have. We truly hope you have an Awesome Adventure and are Happy Campers!
1. Driver: At least 25 years old
2. A 7 way plug installed on your vehicle.
3. Electric Brakes installed on your vehicle. (or rent our Tekonsha Prodigy Wireless Electric brakes for $5/day)
4. Your vehicle can tow the weight of the trailer (4200 lbs) plus your cargo.
5. Pets must be approved by owner. An additional $10 per day
6. Pick up time 10am or after, Drop off time by 4pm (other arrangements can be made)
7. Trailer is returned in the SAME condition it was picked up. Septic tank dumped, propane tank filled, INTERIOR and EXTERIOR cleaned. Otherwise fees will be charged if owner takes care of any of these items.
Linens will be washed by owner.
8. 3 night minimum, 4 night min on holidays. (2 night minimum winter)
9. No smoking inside.
10. No climbing on the roof.