- 2017 Hartland Pioneer 270BH
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 8
- Length 31 ft.
This Camper features an extra large slide, to allow more room in the common areas than a traditional slide out camper. In addition, It is Equiped with a power awning with built in LED Lights, Indoor and outdoor surround sound, USB charging stations, tons of storage, secondary door to access the bathroom from outside, outdoor shower, master bedroom TV/DVD, and Family Room TV/DVD, large fridge freezer combo, Extendable Bike Rack, Queen Mattress and 2 Full Size Bunks. Included with Rental will be Clean Sheets, 6 Pillows, Comforter for master, Blankets for bunks and sleeper sofa. Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Dish Soap, Coffee Maker, Coffee, Creamer, Sugar, and Sugar Substitutes, Condiments, Towels, Dish Clothes, Bath Clothes, Paper Towels, Paper plates, cups, napkins, silverware, trash bags, disinfectant wipes, pots, pans, aluminum foil, and toilet paper. Anything else will be provided upon request.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 6:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Roof Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Toilet|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|CD Player||iPod Docking Station|
|Slide Out||Fire Extinguisher|
- $115.00 / nightly
- $700.00 / weekly
- $2,800.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.50/mile
- Cleaning and Restocking Fee: $75.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Delivery/Setup Fee: $200.00
- Pet Fee: $75.00
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 60 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Picking up from my location is preferred but Delivery is available within 100 mile Radius for $200.00. Delivery might be available outside of 100 Miles at $2.00 a mile after 100 Miles.
The camper was exactly what we needed.