2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
- 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 35 ft.
This is the perfect American RV. It is truly perfect for the great American road trip. It comes with 2 slides that open and nearly doubles in size when it slides out. It is equipped with a Queen size mattress, 3 HD TVs, including one outside for viewing while enjoying the camp fire & stars. Full size shower and bathroom. Tons of storage underneath for all your toys. It has not only a backup camera but 2 side view cameras as well. The Ford V-10 engine has got all the get up and go you will need to get anywhere. It has a very handy fold out desk for the passenger with both 120 and 12 volt outlets. Both captains chairs swing around when parked to act as living room chairs. It can sleep the whole family. There is a fold out couch and a dining table that converts into a bed. Queen size bed in the main bedroom. Again, this RV has all the luxury and space of a 40 footer without the limitations of where you can take it. It is, for our family the ultimate cruiser. Please let us know when you are ready for your next trip. Delivery can be arrange with in a one hour zone for your convenience. You won't regret renting this RV. It is very clean and comes fully furnished with almost everything needed. Reach out to me with any questions.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V10 Gas
- Fuel Consumption: 11 miles per gallon
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Shower||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|AM/FM Radio||CD Player|
|iPod Docking Station||Rear Vision Camera|
|Seat Belts||Fire Extinguisher|
- $199.00 / nightly
- $1,400.00 / weekly
- $6,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 6.85%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 2 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Great way to see the country! The extra space for a larger RV is well worth it. We had a couple questions on the road and they responded well.
Would do it again!