The weather this time of year makes it important to look for well insulated campers like our 2017 Grey Wolf Mountain Edition.
The mountain edition upgrade provides a fully enclosed and foam insulated underbelly of the RV frame, making it comfortable to use all year (extreme frost being the exception).
Our RV offer a lot of extras like an outdoor furniture and kitchen setup at no extra cost and, unlike most other rentals, the kitchen is fully stocked for full capacity meal preparations as well as plates and silverware for full guest capacity.
We chose this camper for the spacious layout and people capacity it offers. Private master bedroom with doors in the front and two double size bunk beds in the rear provides dedicated sleeping for 6 adults. Additional sleeping for 2 adults and 2 kids when using the dinette section and sofa that both converts to beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped to cook and serve meals for up to 10 people.
The private master bedroom has sliding doors and is upgraded to a luxury memory foam mattress that is a dream to sleep on.
The RV is upgraded with dual XL sized propane gas tanks so you never have to worry about running out of propane gas during your trip. Little things like a round trip to find a propane gas refill station can cost you half a (precious) vacation day.
The outdoor furniture and kitchen setup includes:
- REI outdoor kitchen setup w/ counter space on both sides of the cooking zone and enclosed kitchen storage cabinet underneath
- REI height adjustable table
- 2 burner camp stove (gas bottles can be provided)
- Fold flat table/bench combo for 4 adults
- 8 camping chairs
A new 43" Roku smart TV was just installed. It can be moved between the inside and outside wall mount. The RV both cable TV hook and a powerful roof mounted TV antenna to entertain with up to 60 live HDTV channels. The smart TV also have built in games and supports online streaming (WiFi required) of services like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, major network TV channels, music etc.
For more info visit www.Roku.com/roku-tv
*** Special Features ***
- Two entry doors for direct easy outside access to the bathroom (avoid dragging in dirt)
- Large slide out section expands the modern kitchen, dining room and sofa/TV lounge area
- Full kitchen and full height pantry storage section
- U shaped seating around the dining table accommodates up to 6 adults
- 15 ft long electric awning creates a perfect covered outdoor living area
- Night time blue LED "mood lighting" (inside and outside)
- Outdoor LED flood light
- Rear bumper storage fold down rack for mountain bikes, oversized luggage etc. (max. 200 lbs weight)
All of the above is included in the rental price.
*** Extra options ***
In case you don't have / want to bring a lot of stuff we also offer add-on services such as:
- Towel and bed linen service
- Small gas bottles for the outdoor kitchen burners
- Trailer brake controller rental
- Weight Distribution Hitch w/ sway control - top of the line Anderson 3380 hitch system
- Delivery / Pick up service: $60/hour
*** Towing requirements ***
All 1500/2500/3500 pickup trucks and most full size SUVs can tow our RV a full luggage load.
Some mid sized SUVs, like the V8 powered Dodge Durango, can tow this camper trailer if you travel with modest luggage load and empty holding tanks (fresh water/grey/black tanks).
- GTW (Gross Trailer Weight) dry/empty weight: 5900 Lbs
- GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating); 7700 lbs is the max allowable weight load for this RV
- Class III, IV or V frame mounted hitch on your vehicle is required
- Hitch ball size: 2" 5/16
- 7-pin (round) trailer connector for trailer brake controller, lights, indicators etc.
*** RV Towing Info ***
- Trailer brake controller is mandatory safety item when towing our RV, minimum dual axis sensor and gain level adjustment (we have one you can rent but in advance you will need to order online a $12 custom connector cable specific to your car make/model so contact us well in advance)
- Weight Distribution & Sway Control system is a mandatory safety item when towing our RV (we supply it for $7/day to cover the wear and tear)
*** RV Connectors ***
Power (110 Volt / 30 amp) -> 75 feet cord provided
Cable TV connector -> coax cable provided
Solar panel charging connector -> No solar panel available at present
City water / fresh water tank -> blue fresh water hose w/ pressure regulator provided
Black tank flush connector -> yellow water hose provided
*** Tools & Spares ***
- Spare wheel w/ new tire and extra spare wheel (rim only)
- Hand tool for the 4 RV stabilizer/leveling jacks
- Leveling blocks
- Bottle jack
- Tool box and repair kit (fuses, screws and hardware)
- Emergency roadside kit ("Help!" sign, orange bright vest, flash light etc.)