- 2009 Tiffin Allegro
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 35 ft.
From a short camping trip to a local state park, to a two week road trip to Glacier National Park in Montana - our RV can provide experiences for you that will last a lifetime. Check out the pictures - as you can see, most of them are pictures of the experiences we have enjoyed with our RV. You can begin to make the same types of memories!!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V10
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Seat Belts||Rear Vision Camera|
|Fire Extinguisher||Range (Stove)|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $225.00 / nightly
- $1,400.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 7.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 5 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
2nd trip with the owners vehicle and I cant say enough good things. Great vehicle and great owner leads to great family memories for the renter!
Great rental...Wade is great!