Cozy Couples Get-Away
Cozy Couples Get-Away
- 2017 Forest River Surveyor 200 MBLE
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 3
- Length 20 ft.
Couples Camper -Forest River Surveyor 200 MBLE. Get away for the weekend in this great little travel trailer with 1 slide for a family of 3-4. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 small children comfortably with a queen bed and the dinette turns into a bed. It has all the amenities of the bigger campers but in a much smaller package. The bathroom has a full-size shower, toilet, sink, medicine cabinet and lots of cabinet space. There is also an outside shower with hot and cold water. Lighted electric awning and exterior speakers. Full kitchen indoors with a 3 burner stove, oven, mid-size refrigerator and a bumper-mounted propane grill for outdoor cooking. A small outdoor table, pots, pans, dishes, and utensils are included.
Power hitch lift and power awning. Hitch and sway bars are provided.
WE WILL DELIVER AND SET UP FOR A FEE CONTACT ME TO WORK OUT DETAILS.
***I will be unable to provide short-term rental for pickup or drop-off between June 4-8; June 10-16; and June 27-July 5. It will not be a problem if your rental is longer term and includes those dates. I've very sorry for any inconvenience.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 6:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Slide Out||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|iPod Docking Station|
- $100.00 / nightly
- $600.00 / weekly
- $2,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Aug 30, 2018 - Sep 4, 2018
- $135.00 / nightly
- $875.00 / weekly
- $3,450.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 4.50%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Dump Fee: $65.00
- Delivery and Set-up Fee: $50.00
- Pick-up/Return Fee: $50.00
- Delivery additional miles (up to 15 additional miles): $15.00
- Delivery additional 25 miles: $25.00
- Pick up camper up to additional 15 miles: $15.00
- Return camper up to 25 additional miles: $25.00
- Propane tank refill - Tank 2: $15.00
- Propane tank refill - Tank 1: $15.00
- Cleaning Fee: $125.00
- Propane Fuel-refill tanks: $3.69
- Linens: $10.00
- Towel Set: $10.00
- Folding Chairs: $20.00
- No generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Pick up and drop off times are negotiable.
Vehicle Requirements: to ensure safe and legal transit, the tow vehicle must meet specifications and a compatible brake controller must be installed on the tow vehicle and must have a 7-way round plug for travel trailers. The camper has a dry weight of 4,601 pounds, a payload capacity of 2879 pounds, and a hitch weight of 480 pounds. It is ultimately the renter's responsibility to know their vehicle's capabilities to ensure their vehicle can safely pull the camper.
The propane tanks must be refilled prior to return to avoid a refill charge. Refill charge is based on propane rate at the time of rental, plus $15 refill charge. Do not exchange propane tanks in lieu of refilling. A $65 propane tank replacement fee plus refill costs will be charged if the original tanks are not returned.