Our Great Escape.
Our Great Escape.
- 2008 Winnebago Chalet
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 31 ft.
Class C, extremely easy to drive. Full living room slide, nice bunk above drivers quarters. Sleep number bed in the back bedroom and a fully stocked galley. Nice RV for your next great escape. Can deliver to you and pick it up from you to make this a truly hassle free experience.
- Minimum Age: 35
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: v-10
- Fuel Consumption: 12 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $165.00 / nightly
- $1,095.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 8.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.32/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Rental Insurance: $24.95/night
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 125 miles per night included with rental
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Smoking in the coach will void your damage deposit. RV Share has rental insurance. The coach should be returned as you found it. Fuel and propane, grey and black water emptied, interior and exterior clean, fees will apply if this is not taken care of. There will be a $100.00 dumping fee if coach tanks are not emptied, and a $125.00 cleaning fee if interior and exterior are not clean.
Tell me what your needs are and Ill do my best to accommodate.
We had great trip and the RV was perfect.
Good value for the money. The owner was very easy to work with. No issues at all during the rental.
Very easy to work with, RV was just a pictures showed. Easy to drive. Had a great time, renting it again in a couple weeks.