Discounted for Fall...Fully Furnished
Discounted for Fall...Fully Furnished
- 2016 Fleetwood Storm 32H Bunkhouse
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 31 ft.
For more information please send me an email, or call/text my cell phone 209-407-1007.
Newer 2016 Fleetwood Storm 32H that sleeps eight comfortably. Motorhome features:
* Ford V10 chassis with an 80 gallon gas tank
* Two slides
* Three person couch (converts into bed)
* Queen master bed
* Queen bunk over the cab
* Large dinette (converts into bed)
* Rear dinette...extremely convenient when you have more than four people dining at the same time. This also converts into two bunk beds.
* Fridge and freezer, microwave, oven and three burner stove
* Two propane heaters and an A/C
* Power awning with LED lighting
* Four high definition TVs (three inside and one outside) and antennae
* Entertainment system (including DVD player)
* Outdoor radio and speakers
* Auto-leveling jacks for easy setup
* Tons of storage both inside and out
* Back-up and side mirror cameras
* Many outlets throughout
* 60 gal fresh water tank, 35 gal grey and black water tanks
* 14 gal propane tank
* 5000 lb towing capacity
We will provide clean bedding (sheets, pillows and comforters), towels, basic cooking supplies (pots, pans, utensils, etc.), as well as cleaning supplies, all amenities needed for the toilet (chemicals, RV toilet paper), and hoses/cords to connect to water, electric, and sewer. The propane tank will be filled and ready for your use. If you plan on dry camping, we will also fill the water tank for you.
We have a number of add-on items you can rent, which you can inquire about when you contact us.
I am easy to work with. I am usually flexible on the pick-up and drop-off times and locations, including Salt Lake City, Park City, and Provo, etc. (fee may apply), which can be worked out prior to the rental. I can also setup and take down the RV at your camping spot (fee may apply).
--- Optional Add-ons ---
10'x10' Easy Up Canopy - $5/night
Tow Dolly to tow your auto (4400 lb limit) - $40/night (multi-day rental price is negotiable)
Pack n Play (portable crib) - $5/night
Hitch Mounted Bike Rack (Holds up to 4 bicycles) - $15/rental
Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier - $15/rental
Camp Chairs - $5/rental for each chair
Ice Chest - $10/rental
--- Return Fees (Fees are avoidable if returned in same condition as delivered):
* Propane Charge - $50 + $5/gallon if not returned at same level as delivered
* Fuel Charge (Unleaded Gas) - $4/gallon if not returned at same level as delivered
* Dump Fee - $50 fee if waste tanks (black and grey tanks) are not properly dumped
* Cleaning Fee - $75 minimum cleaning fee if motorhome is not returned in a reasonably clean condition
- All return fees will be increased to cover RVshare 25% commission rate.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 3:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Triton V10 Gas Engine
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $195.00 / nightly
- $1,300.00 / weekly
- $4,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.70/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- See Description for list of optional fees: $0.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
Great experience from start to finish!
What a great experience for first time renters. Amy and family were wonderful to work with and everything was as described,
Amy was incredibly easy to deal with throughout the entire transaction. Great communication and went over and above to make sure I had a pleasant rental experience. The RV is in great condition and it worked flawlessly. 5 Star Experience!!
The race team had an excellent time. Amy and her husband where very helpful in picking us up right from the Orlando airport! Highly recommend!!