- 2006 R-Vision ML28RS
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 8
- Length 29 ft.
Start having fun tomorrow in our R-Vision travel Trailer!
Our Goal is to provide you with as close to a hotel experience as we can. This means you have less stress packing and less things to pack!
Appliances/Amenities in the camper:
• Heat & AC
• 60Gal of Propane
• Running Water (If you have water/sewer hookups at location)
• Freshwater tank (if you don’t have water/sewer hookups at location)
• Full Freshwater tank (if requested)
• Cooktop and Oven (Propane)
• Refrigerator (Electric or Propane)
• Microwave (Electric)
• “Patio” Awning
Items in the Camper for your use:
• Toilet Paper
• Handmade Olive/Coconut Oil Soap from RockyCornerSoapworks.com
• Bath Towels & wash clothes
• A couple of Beach Towels
• Plates, Cups, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Silverware
• Dish Towels
• Paper Towels
• Dish Soap & Cleaning supplies
• Linens for the Queen Bed
• Linens for the Full size pull out couch (If available).
Items not provided:
• Linens/sleeping bags for the Twin size bunks.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Range (Stove)||Fire Extinguisher|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $130.00 / nightly
- $800.00 / weekly
- $3,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Insurance: $9.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Local Delivery within 20miles from Danville, NH: $60.00
- Delivery within 80 miles of Danville, NH.: $170.00
- Generator Rental Per Night: $40.00/night
- Delivery within 100 miles of Danville, NH.: $200.00
- Grey Water & Holding Tank Dumping Fee: $30.00
For dry camping (No hookups) the grey water and holding tank will need to be emptied. The fee is to cover the costs to dump the tanks after pickup.
This is a nice RV . The owners are very helpful and go over the unit very well to make sure you can operate every thing .
They helped us set the unit up and are available to answer any questions by email Great unit and a good people to deal with
Perfect! Everything we needed! Great communication!