- 2018 Keystone Passport 3220 BH
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 10
- Length 35 ft.
Brand new! Purchased June 2017. Smoke free. This TT is everything you are looking for a long weekend trip or even an extended stay. The Passport Grand Touring only weighs 6100 lbs dry. It is capable of sleeping up to 10 people. Outside you will find an outdoor kitchen which includes a stove, sink, and refrigerator. Also, includes 2 retractable awnings with lights, outdoor speakers, and outdoor shower. Inside there are 3 bunk beds and a futon style couch which fold out into 2 singles. Sleeping 5 in the bunkhouse! Curtain closes off for privacy. Bathroom includes tub/shower, sink with vanity mirror and a foot flush toilet with access from the outside. The U-shaped dinette can be easily converted into a double bed. Kitchen has all the amenities of home. Includes a sink, fridge, stovetop, oven, and microwave. The couch also folds out to double bed. The Master has a queen sized bed with wardrobes and sliding doors for extra privacy. The entertainment center has a tv with am/fm cd/dvd Bluetooth. Are you ready for an adventure?
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 12:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 10:00 AM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Microwave|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $175.00 / nightly
- $1,150.00 / weekly
- $5,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 7.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Sewage Maintaince: $75.00
- Prep/Cleaning Fee: $75.00
- Delivery Fee: $150.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Additional cleaning fee of $75 will be taken from security deposit if camper is returned where excessive cleaning is needed, beyond the scope of normal use.: $75.00
- Advanced Notice: at least 7 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
We hope you enjoy our TT as much as we do. Reserve your week!
The Sites' Keystone Passport was perfect for our 20-day National Parks excursion. We feel very fortunate that they allowed us to rent their RV for such a long period of time and for such a long trip (over 5,000 miles!). The RV is like new and was very clean. The "black tank" and ...
Thank you very much! We are happy you had a great experience.