Great family trailer
Great family trailer
- 2015 Cougar 31sqb
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 10
- Length 31 ft.
This 31 foot cougar actually measures 38 feet from front to end It has a master bedroom in the front with closet space and extra storage underneath the bed The master also has a hook up station for TV, DVD and cable. In the middle is one of the largest pop outs made on a travel trailer with a couch that pulls out into a bed and a dining set that falls into a sleeper as well The bathroom is in the center rear with its own entry door from the outside and has a full-size toilet,tub,shower and sink with closet storage. In the rear has its own unique bedroom design with a cub couch that folds into a full-size bed and three bunkbeds There's also a pop out in the rear room with three bunks, cub couch and large closet space. This cougar travel trailer came with a rear bumper pull out to carry extra luggage wood or anything else that will not fit in the trailer or the truck towing it. Comes with all weather package and the best R values in any travel trailer which means the insulation is built to go in freezing temperatures.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 8:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 2:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Microwave|
|Bathroom Sink||CD Player|
|iPod Docking Station||Slide Out|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $140.00 / nightly
- $850.00 / weekly
- $2,900.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Nov 21, 2018 - Nov 28, 2018
- $250.00 / nightly
- $1,500.00 / weekly
- $4,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 5
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- PROPANE: $50.00
- cleaning fee: $75.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- CLEANING: $150.00
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 365 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
1) All trash must be removed from the trailer upon return.
2) All towels and sheets must be put in trash bags for cleaning upon return or there will be a $25 charge.
3) All food needs to be removed from the fridge/freezer upon return or there will be a $25.
4) Must be returned with black and grey tanks empty and flushed or there is a 150$ charge
From start to finish Bryce and Gayleen were awesome. They are a couple who know trailering and keep this unit ready for the best of times. Everything we needed was there at our finger tips. Nice people, great coach, and we WILL rent again. Thank You guys for trusting us with you...
Bryce and Kayleen