- 2013 Forrest River 3171DS
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 32 ft.
Bunkhouse motorhome, perfect for the small family that also needs room to bring along the kid’s friends. Could also be absolutely perfect for grandparents who need space for the grandkids.
- Minimum Age: 28
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 4:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 10:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: E-450
- Fuel Consumption: 7 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|CD Player||iPod Docking Station|
|Slide Out||Fire Extinguisher|
|Navigation||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||Kitchen Sink|
|Rear Vision Camera||Seat Belts|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $300.00 / nightly
- $2,000.00 / weekly
- $8,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 6.50%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.45/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.50/hour
- Prep and cleanup: $35.00
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Directv: $50.00
- Dump fee: $50.00
- Delivery and pickup within 25 miles.: $250.00
- Setup fee within 25 miles: $50.00
- Propane: $35.00
- Holiday or peak rental: $25.00/night
- Linen supplies: $65.00
- 25 miles per night included with rental
- 1 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
Unit is maintained and clean. Could easily pass for a new motor home. Expectations are that renters will treat it as such.
Overall, I would recommend this to anyone. The process was smooth. The RV was a great price. I hope to be able to rent it again in the future.
Beautiful RV near our destination. Great family experience for us. Bobby did a great job explaining everything about the RV. He was always available to answer questions and we will rent again. If you want a great family to rent an RV from give Bobby a call. The RV was Beauti...