This is the perfect RV to explore Lake Cumberland, Red River Gorge, Mammoth Caves, Kentucky Derby and so much more.
This Class A RV has very low miles and is easy to drive. The rear camera makes it easy to back into campsites and changing lanes when going down the road. The storage space makes taking all your gear a breeze.
For a 2003, its full of features found on newer RVs;
- In dash AC, and dual ducted AC in coach
- Central heat
- New Coach and Chassis batteries and Tires
- Basement storage system with locks for secure storage
- Onan Micro-quiet 4000 generator
RV is set up for maximum interior space.
- Features double sink, refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave
- Living room furniture is like new that includes a couch that folds into a bed ( 68" x 45" bed)
- Dining area seats 4+ comfortably and folds into a bed
- TV, DVD player, a CD player & AM/FM radio with AUX/USB input
Rear private bedroom
- Queen size bed with new pillow top mattress cover
- Plenty of storage space
- Separate AC/Heat controls
- Small TV/DVD player
- Private toilet room
- Full shower w/ sky light
- Towels, sheets, pillows and blankets
- Kitchen and bathroom necessities
- coffee pot and toaster