*** Spring Special ***
March & April Rentals (3 nights minimum) include a free Kitchen Kit (Up to $125 value) Be sure to mention this special deal when you request your quote!
Come enjoy our new, super clean, "fun mobile!" Okay, it's an RV, you bring the fun, but Minnie gets you there and keeps you comfortable.
Minnie, our 23 foot 10 inch Class C, has a nice mix of modern amenities and ease of travel. Minnie is full of nice things to make your trip more comfortable and relaxing including:
• central air
• a nice large exterior power awning, backup camera, ladder, and a storage compartment in the rear. For entertainment an HDTV on a swivel mount located above the over cab bunk and a DVD for entertainment.
The kitchen area is to the left of the door and features a single sink, three burner range, and refrigerator for all of your perishables. You will easily be able to prepare food while on the go. Also, there is a u-shaped dinette [45" x 74"] across from the side door. The fridge runs on propane or electricity (and it can choose automatically for you). For air conditioning and microwave use, plug into A/C power when available or use the generator. Whether you stay in an RV park or in more rustic places, the choice is yours. Your kitchen, while compact, has everything you need while on the road with a refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, 3-burner range, and oven.
The living area and the compact kitchen with the U-dinette. This is great for eating/preparing meals, giving you room for meal times or turn the table for a more comfortable game night! The table can also be removed to convert it into an extra bed if you need. There are three sets of seat belts so you have safe traveling for your passengers.
Other beds: There is an overhead bed above the cab area for the kids or extra guests. This bed is 57" x 95" and there is also TV/DVD up there as well. In the back is a double bed that is 54" x 80" in the rear left corner. Overhead storage is available for your things, and there is also a wardrobe opposite between the bathroom and dinette for your clothes.
In the rear, you have a split layout containing your bed and bathroom. The bed has storage above and storage across with a large wardrobe and drawers. The bathroom is big enough to fit everything you need, having a shower with glass door, sink with storage underneath, medicine cabinet, and toilet.
"Minnie" is definitely a great choice if you're seeking adventure with easy driving and nice amenities.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you for scheduling your adventure with Minnie!
Read more below if you want even more details!
Kitchen Kit (Optional/Add-on)
• Enough plates, bowls, knives, forks, and spoons for up to 5 people. (6 upon request)
• We provide Vitrelle glass (lightweight, break and chip resistant) for microwave safe heating/cooking and plastic dishes for conditions were breaking may be more of a concern.
• Plastic pitcher
• Some seasonings including: Salt, pepper and some other basics
• Frying pan (1), Sauce pans (2) (We have 2 additional little pans we include upon request)
• Cooking utensils: spatula, slotted spoon, etc.
• Dish towels, dish rack, dishwashing soap.
Bathroom: The bathroom will be stocked with:
• One bath towel per person (Comes with Bedding package)
• Hand soap
• Toilet treatment Drop-Ins (use one per week or for each time you empty the tanks)
• Toilet paper – 2 double rolls per person for a one-week rental (if you need to purchase more, please only use RV septic safe toilet paper)
• Bedding for the 3 beds including sleeping bags, pillow cases, 6 pillows. (comforters, extra blanket, top and bottom sheets for each bed are optional add-ons)
• There is a DVD player and flat screen for watching movies.
• Games: I try to keep games like UNO, Sorry, Monopoly, but I don’t inventory pieces. I’ll try to refresh them as needed, but please just consider these a bonus in case they are missing parts.
Internet/Hot Spots (Optional/Add-on):
• This is a paid add on. I’ll try to explain a bit more how these work.
• I have purchased hotspots, which allows you to connect your devices via wi-fi to the hotspot. The hotspot connects to the Internet. It is dependent on a signal. If there is no signal, then there is no Internet. Some carriers have limited data. Only Sprint, I believe, has unlimited data.
• Different carriers have different benefits/strengths ATT Has very good coverage but is expensive to buy data. Sprint Has unlimited data but less coverage
• There is a sewage drain tube stored in the bumper and a spare in the storage compartment.
• Fresh water (white) hose for filling your water tank with drinking water. (drinking/”potable” water only please)
• Spare tire – I hope you never need it, but if you do, please use the provided roadside assistance!
• Tire ramps – Minnie is more comfortable when level, and some features don’t work well or at all when not level. These ramps can help you raise the front or back of Minnie. Please be very careful, we want you to be safe! There are 4 ramps, one for each back tire if you need to raise the back. You’ll only need 2 of them if you raise the front.
• Power cord adapter – This lets you plug Minnie’s main power cord into a standard outlet. This may not allow you to run the A/C for long, it is much better to plug the main power cord into a full 30 amp socket designed for RVs, but there are times you may just needs lights and the microwave and the only power option is a standard cord.
We do our best to provide many amenities without extra charges. There are a few items optional fees.
Mileage: We offer 100/miles a day and charge $0.43/mile overage. (So a seven-day trip returned with 750 miles will be 50 miles x 0.43 = $21.5.)
Generator use: We offer 4 hours/day and charge $5/hr for additional usage.
Fuel: There is no surcharge if you return Minnie full. Our drop off/pickup location is in the same parking lot as a reasonably priced gas station, so I always provide her full and she’s easy to fill on return. If you choose to return her less than full there is a fee of $50 plus $4.99 a gallon.
Sewage: Before returning Minnie, please empty the Black and Gray water tanks. This can be easily done on your last stay before returning. If you can’t get to it, we will do it for you for a $50 fee.
Propane: You only need to add propane if you are running low on your trip. I keep it full, but some extended trips may need additional propane. Don’t worry about filling it at the end of the trip even if empty, I’ll take care of that for you!
Table and Chairs, other: We want this to be an amazing trip and try to already include more than the basics, but we know that many are flying in and don’t have room to carry much. So, any special requests, just let us know. We’ll be fair.
**If you want to take Minnie to Burning man there is an extra fee. (This is by special request only. We haven’t let Minnie go in the past because we want to keep her new.)
As you can see, we’ve tried to provide a good foundation of what you need to have a great experience with Minnie. We are open to suggestions and will continue to improve supplies and instructions to help us all have wonderful trips.
NO Off Road Use
NO Uninsured or Un-Approved Drivers
Use only RV safe toilet (provided)
Return to Full Fuel level at pickup.
Have a Wonderful Trip!