Family Fun Machine
Family Fun Machine
- 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 30C Bunkhouse
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 31 ft.
Close to brand new condition with all the amenities you would expect from a fully self-contained motorhome.
- Minimum Age: 28
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 8:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 6:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|CD Player||Slide Out|
|Fire Extinguisher||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||Kitchen Sink|
|Rear Vision Camera||Seat Belts|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $249.00 / nightly
- $1,600.00 / weekly
- $6,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 6.25%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.40/mile
- Excess generator usage: $10.00/hour
- Cleaning Fee: $75.00
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Additional Bedding: $25.00/night
- Kitchenware: $10.00/night
- 150 miles per night included with rental
- 2 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 50 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
We had great experience with this fabulous motorhome, together with a perfect support, before the trip, during the trip, and after the trip. It was my first time to rent and drive a motorhome, however the great support we got from Ryan removed any small worries we had in driving and handling RV. We especially appreciate his timely response to our questions after we rent the RV. Strongly recommended!
great RV, Ryan is very helpfull, we had a great roadtrip
The motor home was easy to use. My kids loved the bunk beds and I would rent this motor home again!
The black water tank was left full so we had to take four hours out of our camping trip to take it off the mountain and empty it; the water heater did not work properly. Other than that, it was a nice unit and the owner was very easy to work with and communicate with, which I value.