Have you been dreaming about getting away...
Have you been dreaming about getting away...
- 2007 Winnabago Itasca Meridian 34H
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 34 ft.
This is an ultra rare 2007 Itasca Meridian 34H double slide out diesel pusher. Here is your dream of getting away! Fully stocked with all the essentials you will need for a wonderful get away. This is a private condo on wheels with all of the comforts of home.
- Full set of pot and pans
- Dish and utensil setting for four
- 3 burner propane stove
- K-cup coffee maker
- 4 person booth dinette (makes into a full size bunk)
- Mixing bowls and kitchen utensils
- Kitchen knife set
- Huge 4 door refrigerator
- Dual sink
- 32" LED TV with DVD player
- Portable gas grill with BBQ set
- Outdoor seating for 4
- Large fully electric sun awning and a 2nd manual awning over the door
- Electric recliner couch (lays out into a full/queen bunk)
- A separate recliner
- Bathroom can be sectioned off, full size walk-in shower and separat lavatory with fan
- Complete with towel, face cloth , hand towel for 4
- Queen size Sleep Number Bed. Complete with pillows and bedding
- 24" LED TV with DVD player in the bedroom
- 12 volt oscillating fans (bedroom and salon)
- Sleeping capacity of six
- Auto leveling jackets to level the couch
- Hot water heater
- Freightliner chassis
- Air ride with air brakes
- A 8kW Quiet Diesel Generator
- Air conditioning and heat throughout
Please understand, this is a private ownership, and is subject to unscheduled maintenance or issues, such as unforseen events, accidents or repairs. If you rent, you agree to accept risk that the coach, due to repairs, accidents, or breakdowns of any of the included systems, you agree that there may be unfortunate circumstances that will prevent the rental of the RV, and you assume all risk that the rental may not be available. Whether the issue causes loss of availability, costs associated with travel, I shall not be held liable in any circumstance. you agree to accept the risk at time of rental. I shall do my best to inform you as far ahead of schedule prior to your scheduled pick up date, which, may end up being only days prior, hours prior or even in the event at the time of the schedule to pick up. I will refund fully your rental fee and deposit in such a circumstance. You agree that Myself or RVShare, will not be held liable for any costs associated with the loss of your scheduled rental. This is to include any costs associated with your arrival, departure, or any accommodations needed to provide shelter to you, your family or friends.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 2:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 3:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: turbo-charged 300HP Caterpillar
- Fuel Consumption: 9 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|CD Player||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|AM/FM Radio||Rear Vision Camera|
|Seat Belts||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $195.00 / nightly
- $1,200.00 / weekly
- $4,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 6.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,250.00
- Excess mileage: $0.45/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Prep Fee: $50.00
- Propane - Heat/cook/Refrigerator: $20.00
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Additional Bath and linen fee: $25.00
- Holding Tank Cleaning and Dumping Fee: $75.00
- Bike Rack for 4 Bikes: $25.00
- Cleaning fee:: $150.00
- Toll violation fee: plus the cost of the violation: $100.00
- Fuel tank refill fee: plus cost of the fuel: $50.00
- Extra Propane Usage: $20.00
- Instant Book Fee: $50.00
- 150 miles per night included with rental
- 6 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 21 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
RVShare now provides coverage insurance for the Coach and is an added cost totaled at the end of the price quote or price request, but before final transaction. This protects the coach fully. You may inquire with RVSHARE.COM about their Rental Insurance. $1250. security/damage deposit, Half due at time of rental reservation. Generator use is 6 hours free per day, $5 per extra hour. 150 miles per rental night included, additional mileage will be at $.45 per mile. Unit must return with fuel replaced to the level at which it was indicated on the walk through form at check out (should be full). Failure to refuel will result in the use of your security deposit to pay for cost of fuel + service fee ($50.00 fee minimum). Return the unit clean, excessively dirty, further charges may apply (professional Steam cleaning/detail, etc). Damages will be taken out of the security deposit. Pick-up and Drop-Off Hours: Monday-Friday 8-10 am or Weekends 10am-2pm. Drop-off Hours Monday-Friday 4-7 pm or Weekends 2-6pm: Other times negotiable. Mileage Included Per Day: 150 miles/day Additional Mileage Fee: $.45 per Mile. Reservation Deposit: half of estimated rental fee upon scheduling. Security Deposit: $1250.00. Refueling fee is $50.00 + cost of fuel. Late Return Fee: $25.00 plus $25.00 per hour. Rental delivery Fee: $35.00 per hour (1 hour minimum) plus $2.00 per 1 Mile for local (25 mile radius from Dulles airport) delivery, inquire for delivery/pick-up fee outside local area.
William was extremely responsive, on time, and very easy to work with. RV was exactly as described.
Fantastic....I could not have asked for a better rental RV experience. William is very detailed in his overview, but also very flexible in his approach...The vehicle is a gem, and suited our needs. William has the RV stocked to ensure you have the basic necessities so there's re...
Wonderful! William was prompt helpful and so easy to deal with! Will definitely rent from him again!