OUR LITTLE BEAST
OUR LITTLE BEAST
- 2015 Thor Hurricane
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 35 ft.
The Little Beast is an awesome RV with a bath and a 1/2, It has three TV's, in the bedroom, living room, and outside for tailgating. It can be connected to cable or you can use the Dish satellite. In the Kitchen is a three burner stove and oven. stocked kitchen is available.
We are willing to deliver and set up for an extra fee that will be negotiated at time of booking.
The Little Beast has 2 slides, the living/dining table slide and the bedroom. there is an electric awning that makes set up/take down easy. There are two black water tanks capacity of 75 gallons and a grey water tank capacity of 44 gallons. When needed it has an ONAN 5500 Generator.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 12:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford Triton 6.8L V10
- Fuel Consumption: 6 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Toilet|
|iPod Docking Station||Shower|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Microwave|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $250.00 / nightly
- $1,625.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Delivery and Pick Up from: $200.00
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Septic Tank Dumping: $75.00
- Cleaning fee: $79.00
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 21 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
I include a stocked kitchen, towels and bedding.
Brad was beyond great and helpful to rent from. We are forever grateful for finding him and being able to have the memories to cherish from our trip. Thank you Brad!