♫ Sweet Caroline ♫
♫ Sweet Caroline ♫
- 2015 Forest River Sunseeker 3010DS
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 32 ft.
This 2015 Forest River Sunseeker is a fantastic coach that comfortably sleeps 8. Sunseeker’s unique split level design gives you maximum headroom in the living area, while still offering pass-through storage.
This coach offers two slide outs providing wide open living space.
As you enter, the extended kitchen is on your left. It features great counter space with a flip down counter extension, overhead cabinets, double kitchen sink, three burner stove with overhead microwave, refrigerator, pantry, and a deluxe flat-screen TV for the living area.
Opposite the kitchen, a slide out houses a spacious u-shaped dinette and a 67" sofa that folds out into a comfortable bed, with overhead cabinet storage running the width of the slide.
As you continue toward the back of the motor home, there is a split bathroom with a shower on one side and a private toilet area on the other side with cabinets, mirrors a sink with an extended vanity, and a medicine cabinet.
The rear offers a private bedroom. The queen size bed is housed within a slide and includes one nightstand. Across from the bed, the wall contains double wardrobes with linen storage and a second flat-screen TV.
Back at the front, the bunk over the cab offers storage, outlets, and a 54" x 80" bunk.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 10:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford E450
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|Refrigerator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Rear Vision Camera||Seat Belts|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||DVD Player|
- $240.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 6
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.40/mile
- Excess generator usage: $3.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Cleaning: $75.00
- Dumping: $75.00
- Kitchen Kit: $45.00
- Personal Kit: $30.00
- 5' Folding Table: $15.00
- Folding or Camping Chair: $5.00
- Late Fee (first hour): $50.00
- Late Fee (over 1 hour late): $100.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- If the unit is not returned in the same condition at the time of rental a $75 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Dump tanks must be emptied prior to return to avoid a $75 dumping charge.
- If propane is not returned at the same level as departure the cost to replenish the propane PLUS a $25 fee will be charged.
- If fuel is not returned at the same level as departure the cost to replenish the fuel PLUS a $25 fee will be charged.
- A late drop off fee of $50 for the first hour and $100 after will be applied if the unit is not returned by the predetermined drop off time.
Sarah and her husband were wonderful throughout the entire experience. They are very good at answering emails and texts quickly. They were very professional as well. There location is about 15 north of the Salt Lake City Airport. We took an Uber to their house which cost us $...
Sarah and Mike were great to rent from and very helpful to us as new renters. The communication was great and all was spot on. Great time in their RV. Certainly would recommend this Rv and owners!!
Minor problems which owner more than compensated us for. Had a wonderful experience and couldn't have meet a nicer couple .
My family loved spending the weekend in this RV! For me, it was easy to drive and it has tons of storage space to carry your gear. It felt like we were in a brand new RV. Very well taken care of.
(It's not letting me put 5 stars as my overall rating but this RV is definitely a 5 star experience!) Sarah and her husband were a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond during the inquiry process and then willing to answer any questions while we were away and more tha...