- K-cup coffee maker (simple version) and a few K-cup pods to get started.
- basic dishes, utensils and pots/pans.
- enough disposable dishes, toilet paper, kitchen paper towels, tissue, napkins, aluminum foil, plastic wrap to get started.
- clean bedding, sheets and bath and hand towels, beach towels up to 7 persons. Please let me know how many sets are needed. I will make the queen and bunk beds for you, since the RV beds are famous for not being very convenient for the job.
- dish washing bowl/drainer, dish soap, basic cleaning supplies, black tank enzyme enough to get started.
- Electrolux battery operated vacuum cleaner
- TV (the cable connection exists, but hasn't been tested) with brand new DVD player.
For an additional fee I can go grocery shopping for you and fill the pantry and fridge/freezer according to your needs.
For additional charge for CT usage only, we can add small amount of fire wood. Please check first the rules of the camping ground(s) you will be using.
The trailed doesn't have a BBQ grill at the moment. Please let me know if such is needed, and I can see what I can do.
6-7 adults sleep comfortably in our travel trailer. I can add up to 2 baby/toddler travel beds with bedding and sheets if needed. There are doors in between the bedroom and living area.
I will do the cleaning and wash the bedding, sheets and towels in the end of rental.
The RV is 28,7 feet long, but it has a fixed rear storage rack for bikes, BBQ etc. The length with the rack is about 30 to 31 feet.
Empty weight 5680lb, GVWR 7480lb
The trailer is 30A.
Please note: for your safety and the safety of the others on the road, your tow vehicle has to be minimum of 2500 series or 3/4 ton with breaking system / tow package. Please contact me for additional information or information about truck rental companies.