Sharing Fun Times
Sharing Fun Times
- 2012 Majestic (Randy Owner)
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 7
- Length 29 ft.
This is a very clean and user friendly rig. It has 3 burners on the gas stove, an oven, and microwave for quick meal prep. Also, it features easily cleaned linoleum floors, a large fridge, a shower, and lots of storage space underneath. Includes pots, pans, griddle, baking sheets, bowls, cooking utensils, bedding, towels, and cleaning supplies. To use outside, there are roasting sticks, an extra folding table and chairs. For our out of state guests it's easy to get from the airport to Ogden on the Frontrunner mass transit and we will meet you at the Ogden station. We will also bring the motorhome to the Salt Lake City Airport for a $50 fee. This 30 foot unit drives nicely and comfortably and has plenty of power. All of the accessories work well and provide for a guaranteed fun time!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford V-10 Chassis Engine
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $175.00 / nightly
- $1,100.00 / weekly
- $4,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 4
- Tax: 7.10%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.25/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Salt Lake Airport Pickup: $50.00
- Late Fee-returned after 4:00 PM: $50.00
- Salt Lake Airport Drop Off: $50.00
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 365 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Randy and Sylvia were very helpful to accommodate us for RV pickup and return. The RV was fit for the road and we had no problem at all during our 14 days trip around Grand Canyon and Yellowstone's park.
Return procedure was fast and easy.
We had a very positive rental experience with Randy. He replied promptly to our queries and was accommodating to our special requests. I found rates to be reasonable. Everything in the RV worked, and few things that we had feedback about, the couple acknowledged them and promised...
The owners were very helpful and took their time to make sure we understood how everything worked. Pick-up and delivery were seamless. Would definitely rent from them again!
Best RV rental experience ever! Randy and Sylvia are the nicest people. It was my first rental with RV share. They answered every question and gave helpful advice. The RV was so nice and allowed me to take my disabled sister on the trip with us. I would do it again!!!
We love traveling through Yellowstone and Grand Teton national park with this RV. Randy and his family is exceptionally hospitable and provide us with adequent beddings and other useful equipment. The RV drives beatitfully and we had not a single issue with it. Thanks!