Amazing RV !
Amazing RV !
- 2006 Fleetwood Discovery 39L
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 39 ft.
Fresh and clean and ready to go on your next adventure. Everything works great and is ready to roll!
Outdoor Entertainment Station including Grill, Sink, TV, Stereo, refrigerator
4 Large Slide Outs, Queen in Rear, Dinette Bed, Pull Out bed on Sofa
Updated LED TV's in Front and rear bedroom
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 330HP
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $240.00 / nightly
- $1,500.00 / weekly
- $4,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 7.25%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess generator usage: $50.00/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Interior Cleaning Fee (not including carpets) if returned dirty: $200.00
- Exterior Cleaning Fee, if returned dirty: $100.00
- Delivery/Pick Up Fee, Per Mile: $3.00
- Cigarette Smoke - if detected in interior: $500.00
- Burning Man Cleaning Fee - Exterior (Required): $750.00
- Burning Man Cleaning Fee - Interior: $250.00
- Unlimited generator usage included with rental for free.
This was my first experience RV'ing and it could not have been better. Don was an excellent host. Responsive, straightforward, kind, available before and during the trip for my endless texts and e-mails about this thing or that. Everything was as promised. The RV itself is slightly older and in excellent condition. It served us perfectly and we were able to enjoy the total solar eclipse in comfort and style. Thank you Don!