Why rent a tent-trailer when you can be in a real "Mobile Home"?
Fully stocked! Ready to Camp! Just bring your bedding, towels and food! Pots/pans, plates, knives, forks etc. all included!
Super light, can be towed with your 6-cylinder SUV, only weighs about 3,500 pounds as she sits!
With us, you always get an extra half-day to pack or unpack. Pick up at 8a and return at 5p most days - let's talk, I can work with your schedule.
Dutchmen Coleman CTS-BH16 with lots of space in a small package. Great for families or future RV'ers who want to see what the excitement is all about before buying your own!
- Your tow vehicle MUST have a working ELECTRIC BRAKE CONTROLLER unit (not the same as "Tow Mode") to control the trailer's electric brakes.
- Hitch requirements are 4,000 pound towing and 400 pound tongue weight minimum.
- The hitch ball must be 2-5/16" (not 2").
- Please verify your tow vehicle has adequate towing capacity. The trailer sits about 3,500 lbs. with a full tank of water and the gear on board.
- You will need to provide an insurance binder from your auto insurance company (I will provide you with the Trailer's vehicle details for your insurance company upon payment of your deposit.).
- You are responsible for returning the trailer cleaned and ready for its next adventure. The prep fee covers propane use and other consumables.
This little trailer is one of the best values on RVShare - come check it out for yourself!