WHAT?? Why So @#$% Expensive ?!
WHAT?? Why So @#$% Expensive ?!
- 2017 Coachman Freelander 27QB
- Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps 6
- Length 30 ft.
It would literally take this much money to get me to ever rent out my RV again through RVshare! I have been ripped off by this company and you should be careful if you are an RV owner considering renting on this website.
If you REALLY want to rent this for a more reasonable price then, by all means, find the exact same RV listed for WAAAY less on THE OTHER RV rental website that is much more ~"OUTDOORSY"~ than this website is. Plus that website has better customer service and actually an overall better rental experience. If you like the outdoors I'm sure you will find the website I'm hinting at. I'm currently upset with RV share because they are slow to help RV owners who are taking all the risk in renting yet RV share still will only give online chat support to renters. Are there any renters without owners? No? That is why I have listed this ridiculous price. However, if you are just swimming in money and want to rent my RV at these prices then go ahead by all means. I dare you!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 5:00 PM
- Transmission: Manual
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V8
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|AM/FM Radio||Rear Vision Camera|
|Seat Belts||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $170,000.00 / nightly
- $867,000.00 / weekly
- $3,442,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 10
- Tax: 7.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $2,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.50/mile
- Excess generator usage: $25.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- RV Delivery and Pickup to the customer.: $100.00
- Mud damage violation.: $200.00
- Gas tank returned not full.: $125.00
- Pet, Fleas, and or Smoking Damage Violation Fee: $1,000.00
- Black Tank & Grey Water Tank Return Full or not empty.: $100.00
- Dirty Pots & Pans or excessive garbage found inside RV: $50.00
- Missing Items From Camping Kit: $100.00
- Missing Items from Cooking Kit: $50.00
- Missing or damaged towels or linens: $50.00
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 14 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 365 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
RV share cares about the renters but doesn't care about RV owners... That business model doesn't work. You will go out of business trying hard to skimp on "extras" like customer service for owners, not just renters. "We do have customer service for owners", you say? Well if getting back to me by email a day or two later when it involves me getting paid is good customer service then I need not explain further. I do think the chat support you offer customers is great. I don't know why owners do not get the same treatment. Are we somehow less important?
We really enjoyed our 3 week vacation in this RV. It was a smooth trip. Would definitely rent again.