The spirit of memories
The spirit of memories
- 2008 Itasca Spirit
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 8
- Length 31 ft.
This Class C motor home is truly a home away from home. It is built for entertainment with it's outdoor entertainment center and outdoor shower. It also has a spacious interior, with walkway, even when the slide-out is in and ready for the road. This model sleeps 8 passengers with a queen bed in the back, a full bed over the cab, a sofa bed, and the dining room table that converts to a bed. You'll love the experience and the memories.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 6:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 3:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V10
- Fuel Consumption: 9 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||CD Player|
|Slide Out||Fire Extinguisher|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|AM/FM Radio||Seat Belts|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $170.00 / nightly
- $1,100.00 / weekly
- $4,150.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 6.60%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Cleaning fee: $89.00
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 10 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 160 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
We had a great experience. First time renting an rv, made the California trip awesom.
Patrick was easy to deal with. Communication was good. Pick up and drop off was convenient. The RV was in good working order overall. We had a couple of minor issues, but everything was resolved easily and quickly. The value was good compared to other RVs listed. No rental ...
Renters beware. We had major tire issues on this trip. Owner claimed they were all brand new. The tires were crap. Had to replace 2 tires in the first 170 miles. The 3rd tire disintegrated about 1000 miles later, and the spare had a leak that I had to have fixed. 4 tire iss...
Great RV and Patrick was easy to work with.