2017 Avenger ATI 27DBS - 27 FT
2017 Avenger ATI 27DBS - 27 FT
- 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 10
- Length 27 ft.
This is a brand new 2017 Avenger ATI DBS (27 ft) with a large slide out. The total lengths 33 ft, including the hitch. It has been fun for my family! It has air conditioning and a furnace to keep you comfortable. It has a large power awning to keep you in the shade. Full sized bunks, pull out bed under the leather couch and dining area, master bedroom, bathroom with shower/tub, an outdoor stove. It has a nice kitchen, refrigerator/freezer. Flat screen TV with surround sound, dvd player, speakers outside so you can enjoy music/radio while lounging around the campsite. Fridge and freezer can run on either propane or electric, so you can keep your food cool while traveling. Plenty of storage, and sleeps up to 10 people. It has a dry weight of approximately 6900 lbs. I pull it with a Ford F-150 and it is new, clean and immaculate. We want to keep it that way. We will only rent to those who will treat it as if it were their own so no smoking or pets.
So what does the trailer rental include?
- Freshly cleaned linens for the beds. (you may want to bring some additional to supplement, such as sleeping bags and pillows for the kids)
- Some basic cleaning supplies and chemicals (make sure you bring your own if you like a different kind).
- Broom and dust pan
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Chemicals for the Toilet black tank.
- Outdoor mat for outside. Helps keep dirt and debris outside the trailer.
- All necessary hoses and attachments for emptying both the black and grey tanks
- I'll have 2 propane tanks filled and ready to go.
- Water hose and regulators for hooking up travel trailer to RV park water source.
- Extra hose and necessary regulator for rinsing out black tank. (Again, I will show you how to use when you pick up)
What do I need to rent?
- You will need a 2 5/16” ball and hitch for towing. If you don't have one, I have an equalizer hitch that I rent for $25.00.
- You will need a powerful enough vehicle to safely tow it.
- You will need a break controller installed in your towing vehicle. Utah law says you need to have this for any trailer being towed over 2000 lbs. The weight of the trailer is more than triple this, so for safety sake, you should have one. These aren't expensive. If you want to install one yourself, I have seen them at walmart for as low as $20. If you want to go to an auto shop, they will probably charge you about $150 to install one. I have also heard Uhaul installs them for cheap. (about $70 depending on your vehicle)
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to send me an email, and/or call/text my cell phone at 801-455-0055.
Try visiting some of the best places in Utah or surrounding areas. Need some ideas? Try Bear Lake, Moab, Yellowstone, Green River, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Jackson Hole, Las Vegas, Lava Hot springs. Heck, you could even stay at the RV park in Lagoon or Cherry Hills. Our family has many memories and we hope you can create your own also.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 10:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 1:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Shower||iPod Docking Station|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $95.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $700.00
- Cleaning Fee: $60.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Unlimited generator usage included with rental for free.
The RV itself was good, but it wasn't very clean. The floor may have been swept, but it needed a good mopping. We wiped something up on the floor with a wet wipe and it came up black. Later I found out from the owner that he had turned around and rented it out after we brought it...
Rick was a pleasure to work with, and made renting our first trailer an easy and fun process. His trailer exceeded our expectations.
Amazing person to rent from.
Beautiful RV that worked perfect for our family. Very clean and loved that all the bedding was included. Nice sound system. Everything worked great and communication with Rick was easy.