- 2013 Forest River Sunseeker
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 5
- Length 28 ft.
The perfect RV for your next getaway!
Plenty of space for the family and loaded with awesome features!
The photo above is a representation of our actual RV. New photos coming soon!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 3:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $217.00 / nightly
- $1,260.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: -
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Excess generator usage: $10.00/hour
- Pet Fee: $20.00/night
- Cleaning Fee: $50.00
- For two-night rentals: $250.00/night
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 8 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
Three night minimum at $217/night. Two nights at $250 upon consideration.
Great unit, and advertised genuinely. We did have a small electrical issue that we could overcome, but apart from this everything worked as per it should and is advertised!
This is a great rental! The unit is very nice and has clearly been well taken care of. We were pleasantly surprised with the modern design and amenities. We would definitely rent this one again.
Renting this RV was great for our trip to FLA. It was perfect for me and my 2 daughters
This made our family vacation great
This was a very good experience!