- 2012 Ford Four Winds (Randy Owner)
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 7
- Length 28 ft.
This is a very clean and user friendly rig. It has 3 burners on the gas stove, an oven, and microwave for quick meal prep. Also, it features easily cleaned linoleum floors, a large fridge, a shower, and lots of storage space underneath. Includes pots, pans, griddle, baking sheets, bowls, cooking utensils, bedding, towels, and cleaning supplies. To use outside, there are roasting sticks, an extra folding table and chairs. For our out of state guests we can make it available in Salt Lake City. This 28 foot unit drives nicely and comfortably and has plenty of power. All of the accessories work well and provide for a guaranteed good time!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 6.8L V10
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $175.00 / nightly
- $1,150.00 / weekly
- $4,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 4
- Tax: 7.10%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.25/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Salt Lake Airport pick up: $50.00
- Late Fee-after 4:00 PM: $50.00
- Salt Lake Airport Dropoff: $50.00
- 200 miles per night included with rental
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 365 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
My family had really good time with this RV.
We never forget the owners' kindness and gentleness.
Randy and his wife were amazing to work with! We look forward to renting from them again!
Randy and Sylvia were wonderful to work with and the RV was so much fun!
Great experience! Randy and Sylvia were wonderful to work with. They picked us up at the airport as we flew in from VA and dropped us off. Vehicle had plenty of power for the mountains.
We loved the whole RVshare experience! Great price, easy to rent/pick up, and no problems. Thanks Randy for letting us borrow your "wheels" for a few days!