- 2016 Keystone Hideout
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 9
- Length 29 ft.
Ready for camping or hunting season!!
This is a brand new 2016 Keystone Hideout 262 LHS bunkhouse with slide. It has one big slideout. It has air conditioning, and a furnace to keep you comfortable. A large power awning to keep you in the shade. Full sized bunks, mater bedroom, bathroom with shower/tub, an outside shower, and central vacuum . It has a nice kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer. Flat screen tv dvd player, it also has speakers outside so you can enjoy music/radio while lounging around the campsite. Fridge and freezer can run on either propane or electric, so you can keep your food cool while traveling. Plenty of storage, and sleeps up to 9 people. It has a dry weight of approximately 5800 lbs. Its new and clean We want to keep it that way.
-There is a $50 cleaning fee if not returned how it left.
-Also $50 if Tanks not emptied at return.
-Optional delivery and set up with a fee just let me know details, we will work it out :)
- I provide some freshly cleaned linens for the beds. (you may want to bring some additional to supplement, such as sleeping bags and pillows for the kids, comforters for full size bunks) Memory foam over the queen mattress.
- Some basic cleaning supplies and chemicals. - RV Toilet Paper. - Chemicals for the Toilet black tank.
- Basic pots, cooking utensils. (I only ask you clean them if you use them)
- Central Vacuum hoses and attachments for vacuum in trailer.
- All necessary hoses and attachments for emptying both the black and grey tanks
- Water hose and regulators for hooking up travel trailer to RV park water source.
- Extra hose and necessary regulator for rinsing out black tank. (Again, I will show you how to use when you pick up)
- Equalizer/ Hitch set up
What you Need:
- You will need a powerful enough vehicle to safely tow it. It has a dry weight of 5800. It can be towed by most half ton vehicles.
- Generator will need 4000 or rent ours for A/C (optional rent our 2,000 Honda and companion, will charge batteries and run everything even A/C) Though we have never needed A/C on our trips here in Idaho.
Still have questions? Send me an email, and/or call/text my cell phone 208-751-0814 I am easy to work with. Depending on the circumstance and my schedule, sometimes I'll even let you pick up the trailer the evening before so you can take it home and pack it up before going on your camping trip.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 10:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 6:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Microwave||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|DVD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
- $100.00 / nightly
- $600.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 1
- Tax: 6.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Generator: $20.00/night
- Dump Fee (black&Grey;) if tanks not emptied at return: $50.00
- Cleaning Fee if trailer not cleaned at return: $50.00
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Insurance: $14.95 per day (sales tax not included)
There will be a $50 fee if tanks are not empty at return.
We do include the equalizer hitch with rental.
It was perfect
So great to work with! I would definitely rent this camper again! Great communication. Cammie was also very accommodating to our schedule! You can't go wrong with this.
We absolutely loved everything about renting this trailer! We would rent it again in a heart beat! Cammie was awesome to work with! THANK YOU!!
This trailer was perfect for our family of 7!! The owners were so easy to work with and made sure that our trip would be great by giving us all the info on how to use the trailer. The bunk beds were a hit with my kids. We will definitely use this trailer again!!
Camie was super helpful and accommodating with the rental process. Everything was as advertised and the trailer was clean and spacious. Great value. Loved our experience!