The perfect sized rig for your vacation. This 26' RV based on Ford's E-450 and V10 Trident engine is the perfect size. Not too small to give you room to stretch out in, but not too big so you aren't restricted to what campsites/RV parks you go to.
The Tardis is bigger on the inside than the outside thanks to the living room slider and the above-cab "attic" which can sleep two. The queen size bed with a comfortable mattress is in the back leaving a nice open area for the dining room and kitchen. There is a -large- basement to put all of your luggage when not in use, and plenty of storage inside.
Perfect for a family of four or five - either a weekend getaway or a multi-month road trip.
* sleeps two in the queen bed (linens, blankets, pillows and towels for two included)
* sleeps two in the queen bed in attic (available at additional fee: linens, blankets, pillows and towels for two)
* sleeps one on dining room table/bed conversion (available at additional fee: linens, blankets, pillows and towels for one)
* Fully equipped kitchen, inclusive of flatware, cutlery, cups, pots and pans, etc. for six.
* Pet Friendly - negotiable - depending on pet(s) with pet charge.
* Must stay on concrete/asphalt surface at all times
* Any signs of misuse or abuse will incur additional fees
* No Smoking: To maintain a pleasant environment for all renters, smoking is not permitted within 50 feet of the RV. A cleaning fee of $500 will be assessed if smells associated with the smoking of tobacco, marijuana, vaping or other drugs is detected upon return.