- 2015 Sunseeker by Forest River
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 11
- Length 31 ft.
Perfect family RV, full kitchen, 6 separate sleeping setups, 1 queen, 4 doubles and a single top bunk. Seat belts for 10, Game system compatible TV.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 12:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 5:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V10
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Slide Out||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $299.00 / nightly
- $1,800.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 8.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.50/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Cleaning Fee: $100.00
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Service Charge: $25.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 28 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Gas and propane to be returned full. If gas and propane are not returned full, $25 will be charged in addition to actual gas and propane costs.
Black water and gray water tanks to be returned empty. If they are not returned empty, $25 will be charged.
Denise and Marvin were both excellent as an RV Owner and RV, respectively speaking. Denise's communication was timely and effective. She responded to inquiries before and during the trip via RVshare messenger and mobile within minutes of sending. This was especially helpful du...
This was a great rental from start to finish. RVshare website was easy to use. Denise and Pat were great to work with and very responsive before, during and after the trip. The RV ran great. We were first time RV drivers and it was easy enough to drive, work all the amenities a...
We have never rented an RV before. Denise walked us through everything. When you going into it we are going to be putting on extra miles. Other than that charge there were no additional charges! It is a amazing RV! We could not be more happy with the hole experience. I would abso...