- 1997 Fleetwood / Storm
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 30 ft.
All things are in good condition
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 4:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 10:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|AM/FM Radio||Seat Belts|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||In Dash Air Conditioning|
- $150.00 / nightly
- $1,000.00 / weekly
- $2,500.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $2,000.00
- Excess generator usage: $2.00/hour
- Late return fee per hour: $25.00
- refill of water and dumping of sewage: $60.00
- Refil the Propane: $60.00
- Professional inside, outside, cabinets and boxes cleaning fee: $350.00
- Burning man fee: $3,000.00
- Engine and Generator oil change: $250.00
- Inside and outside cleaning: $250.00
- 1 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
This motorhome is quite ready to start traveling. Depending on the items below, pay up to 50% of the rent amount to reserve it for you. Otherwise, it will be rented to the next applicant.
1- The Renter must obtain a full tenants insurance for RV in the duration of the lease. Every RVshare rental, Roadside Assistance is included, regardless if insured or not. So the
renter can definitely call the Roadside Assistance number if the situation calls for it.
The number for roadside assistance is*************, and your unique customer ID is the same as the RVshare reservation ID.
If your own auto insurance provider cannot provide them with a binder, these companies may:
2- At the end of the contract, the RV must be cleaned professionally by the Renter. Or, I will charge $200 for cleaning.
3- In addition to the rent amount at normal times, the Renter must pay an additional $ 5000 for depreciation fee in burning man festival times.
Other Optional fees are:
? professional cleaning: $200
? Engine and generator oil change for over 2000 mile drive: $150
? Refill of propane tank: $60
? Refill of water: $20
? Dumping of sewage: $40
? Refill of gas tank: $4 per gallon
? Delivery/pick up fee from owner address: $3 per mile
? Generator overage fee, more than two hour per night will be: $2 per hour
? Additional mileage more than 50 mile per night will be: $0.25 per mile