The advantage of our bunk beds over others?
Theirs are 2 bunks in the middle of the floorplan.
Ours are 4 bunks in a room in the back. Kids love having ‘their own room’! It makes the travel as well as the trip even more fun for them. That room can be closed off. After they are wiped out from adventuring, you can put them in the back room for quiet time while you continue to use the living/ kitchen areas and relax! (Or adults will appreciate the extra bit of privacy.)
The Bunk Room, my shoe rack wall (see pictures), and our shower and toilet being separate rooms all combine to make it much easier for you to manage the motorhome while camping and traveling.
TIP: Some listings advertise their rig can sleep more people than is realistic. Ask about the beds in any RV you are considering; make sure you know what you’re getting into.
1 + 2: At 59x89, the bed-over-cab is about 10% larger than queen size. It must be climbed into and has a light, vent, and windows. Its ceiling height is about 23” so you cannot sit up in it.
3 and 4: Dining-table bed (70 x 40) is next to the couch bed (71 x 40.)
5,6,7,8 Bunk beds are 76 x 28. Some may need help climbing into or down from the top bunks, which are 56” off the floor. Lower bunks have lights and windows to watch the scenery during travel.
We offer free use of an outdoor gas grill, a 5 bike rack, a stocked kitchen, room fan and camping chairs.
The winter rate is lower partly because the vehicle will be winterized; you will not be unable to use the sinks, shower or toilet. You can travel south and de-winterize it, but would need to re-winterize it before returning.
This listing is not a Dealer, nor is it inactive. We are a real family and we will respond to your questions.
WARNINGS / Disclaimers:
* We do not allow towing with our rig.
* There is no TV or DVD. There is a radio.
* Our RV is not new, shiny, pretty or ‘luxury.’ Its construction is modest and it needs to be treated with care. Carpeting has spots. But everything works!
* If you’re not picky about appearance or luxury, this rig will help your family have great vacation experiences and build lifetime memories! In 2017 renters took this rig to Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and South Dakota (and for ourselves, we camped locally and in New York.) In 2018 so far it's been to FL and an Iowa-long relay race.
* New for 2018: Some woodwork renovation, new awning, new tires, new front brakes, and more!