2017 Winnebago Travato 59G
2017 Winnebago Travato 59G
- 2017 Winnebago Travato 59G
- Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps 3
- Length 21 ft.
Before contacting, please do the following:
1. Check out the mileage and generator use fees
2. Check with your auto insurance company for "insurance binder"
Video below shows the Travato 59G in detail -
The fuel efficient Travato all new enhancements include 100 watt solar panel charging, Truma Combi heating and water system, Froli deluxe sleep system, and new front and rear styling with bright silver upgrade full body paint package!
At 21 feet long, and only 9 feet tall, the Travato is unbelievably agile, while still offering a full feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer. The base for the Travato is the Ram ProMaster chassis, which will please value conscious enthusiasts with its amazing fuel efficiency. This is the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato. The ProMaster features the 3.6 litre 280 horsepower V6 front wheel drive gas powertrain, paired up with a six speed automatic transmission!
With swivel cab seats, LED lighting, GPS touch screen navigation with SiriusXM satellite radio, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Travato delivers a whole lot of fun for less. It has all features for a full RV experience, including a 2,800 watt CumminsOnan gasoline generator, 13.5 BTU high efficiency AC, Truma Combi hot water and heating system, over the range microwave, refrigerator and freezer!
This coach is powered by the tried and true Promaster powertrain:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 258 lbs. feet of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Stylized aluminum wheels
Includes the following factory installed enhancements:
1. Advanced all new climate control system:
a. The Travato is the first motorhome in North America to feature the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
b. Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating.
c. LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage.
d. Quick multi-stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance.
e. Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful night’s sleep.
f. Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity.
g. Coleman Mach 8 high efficiency air conditioning features two stage operation that cools quickly and maintains the cool with lower fan noise.
2. Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body. Also includes quilted top to bed mattress
3. Energy management system
4. Standard second AGM group 31 battery
5. Stainless steel valance trim is now standard
6. Dual USB charging points added to front dinette area and to the rear bed area
7. Lap belts and child seat tether in the dinette are standard.
8. Interior plastic molded parts change to new Matte Nickel finish.
9. New flooring patterns
10. New deluxe Jensen home theatre system with Bluetooth connectivity, improved sound output, NOA weather and low battery alerts
11. Glass heat shield over range which replaces sheet metal
12. Black tank flush system
13. Corian Premium collection solid surface countertop
14. Dual output, LED tube lighting over the cab seats
15. 100 watt Zamp solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
16. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. 100 watt Zamp solar system with solar panel battery charger controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
2. Aluminum side assist steps
3. Screen door for sliding passenger side entry door
4. Rear screen door entry
5. Deluxe appearance package, with added front and rear full body paint and stainless steel side valance trim
6. New upgraded HDTV in main living area
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V6
- Fuel Consumption: 18 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Bathroom Sink||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $249.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Refundable damage deposit: $3,000.00
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- No generator usage included with rental for free.
Mileage charges are:
0-200 miles at $0.49 per mile, 201-500 miles at $0.79 per mile, 501 and over at $1.39 per mile
Mandatory cleaning fee is $125
Perfect RV for two people, Ron was prompt and professional!
Ron was very helpful throughout our week long rental. I would recommend RVshare and Rons Travato to anyone wanting a fully self contained RV that can park anywhere and handles like a passenger car.
Great RV! The owner takes very good care of his vehicle and it shows.
Ron is very accommodating with excellent communications and his RV is top of the line.