Motel 6 on Wheels.
Motel 6 on Wheels.
- 2000 Coachmen Mirada Midori QB 280
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 31 ft.
I charge such a low price so I can cover the cost of my loan, insurance, and storage.
RV is 16 years old and has "wear and tear" but it is a great opportunity to RV for a fraction of what anyone else charges.
This one has a great V10 engine w 40Kmiles, generator, and a working dash A/C, roof A/C, microwave, fridge, stove, oven, shower, toilet, and fresh water tank.
Seats 9, sleeps 2 in the bed 1-2 on sofa, and 1-2 on dinette. Also has a 13"TV w/DVD.
I am working on touching up the inside and outside of the RV.
All drivers must be age 25 and I will only accept insurance from US companies. It is your responsibility to secure insurance at least two weeks before the the start date. Failure to do so will be considered a breach of contract and your monies will be forfeited.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 1:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Foor Triton V-10
- Fuel Consumption: 10 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||Fire Extinguisher|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $25.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 5
- Tax: 9.75%
- Refundable damage deposit: $300.00
- Dump Station: $35.00
- Administrative Fee: $50.00
- Cleaning Fee: $35.00
- Mileage and Generator Fee Flat Rate: $10.00/night
- Pet fee: $25.00
- Five night waiver fee.: $20.00/night
- Fuel Fee (per gallon): $5.00
- LPG fee (per gallon): $5.00
- Unlimited generator usage included with rental for free.
1. The damage deposit will also be used if the RV is not returned with the same amount of gas and propane.
2. There is unlimited mileage and generator usage. A nightly fee of $10.00 is charged instead.
3. You must return the RV with the same amount of gas and propane as when you picked it up.
4. Since reservations and bookings are done through RV Share I have limited control over available dates. Their policy is the person to pay first gets the reservation.
5. There is a five (5) night minimum. If you wish for less than five nights there is a waiver fee of $20.00 per night. The mileage/generator fee for unused nights will not be charged.