- 2005 Jayco Escapade
- Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps 8
- Length 28 ft.
This RV is ready to go! Enjoy Colorful Colorado in comfort and style.
This RV has everything you need to keep you and your family comfortable day and night.
At 28 ft it is short enough to maneuver in a parking lot and long enough to fit the entire family and the dog! (He is family after all.)
The central a/c can keep you cool in the summer and the furnace will keep you warm on those chilly nights.
- Sleep up to 8
- Central A/C and Furnace
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- 3 burner stove
- Portable Grill (you can cook outside)
- Microwave and Coffemaker
- Trailer Hitch
You must provide your own insurance.
We are in Firestone, CO but can arrange to meet in most of Denver and/or Northern Colorado.
Thank you for looking. I am happy to answer any questions.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 6.0 V8
- Fuel Consumption: 11 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Bathroom Sink||In Dash Air Conditioning|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Seat Belts|
- $150.00 / nightly
- $900.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 5.90%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.30/mile
- Insurance: $19.95/night (sales tax not included)
- Holding Tank Dump: $50.00
- Interior Cleaning: $150.00
- Linens: $35.00
- Kitchen Kit: $25.00
- Delivery Fee: $75.00
- Pet Deposit: $150.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 2 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
It was such a fun RV trip! Very smooth pick-up/drop-off process. The RV ran as expected and was clean when we picked it up. It was great working with the owners!
With that said we did have a few challenges:
1) The windshield had multiple massive cracks spanning the windshield.
2) The rear tires were completely worn out. If we had run into bad weather we would have been in trouble. Also this is a high risk for blowouts (luckily it didn't happen!)
3) The storage below the RV did not lock and one door was about to fall off so we had to tape it to the vehicle.
None of these issues were disclosed before pickup after we already paid a ton of money.
Overall, it was a great trip. We just wish there was a bit more disclosure of the major issues to the vehicle, especially the windshield and tires since these are hazards when driving a 28Ft RV.
Response from Selso
Hi! Thank you for your feedback! We have replaced all tires and windshield!
Our family wanted a trip that allowed to share time together for 10 days. Our adventure was everything we had hoped for and would highly recommend Selso's RV and RV Share for your own family trip.
Selso and Nina were wonderful to work with. We really appreciated their flexibility with the pickup and drop-off arrangements, and the RV was perfect for our needs. We mostly used it for extra beds at my parent's place, and it was a very comfortable sleep! It handled mountain driving with no problem.
Excellent rental experience. Owner communication was good, via email and phone. Picked us up and took us back to Denver airport in a timely manner. RV functioned well and drove easily.
Selso and Nina were great renters. I love that their communication was good and that they checked on us to see how it was going and if there was anything that they could do that they would do it.