2012 Family Memory Maker
2012 Family Memory Maker
- 2012 Majestic
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 7
- Length 28 ft.
The Memory Maker is the perfect motor-home for a family wanting to hit the road and make those great memories. It is a common sense, easy to use RV with intuitive operation. It is the perfect blend of size and function. Big enough to provide plenty of space for everybody to move around, sleep and play games yet small enough to drive comfortably. Some parks and camp sites have restrictions on RV size not to exceed 30 feet. This rig from bumper to bumper is 29.5 feet. Designed to fit in State and Federal Parks.
* Sleeps 6 adults and if you have smaller kids you can easily sleep 8.
* Private bedroom in the back with walk around queen size bed.
* Extra Large Storage for all the equipment, luggage, coolers, etc.
* Kitchen table that seats 4 people.
* Includes kitchen supplies, (paper towels, cooking utensils, pot and pan, paper plates and other nice to haves)
* Couch that seats 3 that folds down to a bed.
* Seat belts for 9 people.
* Back Up Camera
* Towing Package
- Minimum Age: 26
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 7:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 6.8 Liter V10
- Fuel Consumption: 9 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Range (Stove)||Kitchen Sink|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Rear Vision Camera||iPod Docking Station|
|Seat Belts||Bathroom Sink|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $200.00 / nightly
- $1,300.00 / weekly
- $5,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 7
- Tax: 6.75%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.55/mile
- Excess generator usage: $1.50/hour
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Queen Bedding Set: $5.00
- Outdoor Grill: $10.00
- 4 Person Tent: $10.00
- Folding Chairs: $5.00
- 125 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
Need verification that your insurance policy covers RV rental. Many insurance companies will allow you to buy a short term policy for just a week or two for very reasonable price.
David was great to work with and the RV was just as advertised. Flexible pick-up and drop-off times and a great value!
We had a great experience with the 2012 Majestic. Drove it from Utah to Jackson and then on to Yellowstone. Everything worked great, and the owners were lovely folks. Would highly recommend you consider renting this RV for your next trip!
It was my first RV rental but had a fantastic experience!
Best RV host ever! David was easy to work with. Really appreciated him bringing in the RV to the airport. He really went out of his way to help us. We really had fun going to the Yellow Stone with the RV. Would recommend 100%! Thanks David!!!