2012 Keystone Bullet Premier
2012 Keystone Bullet Premier
- 2012 Keystone Bullet Premier
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 8
- Length 35 ft.
This 35 foot, tow-behind trailer is in great condition and towable with a half ton pickup. It has a queen size bed in the master bedroom. It also features bunk beds in the rear and a double air mattress for a sleeping capacity of 8 comfortably (10 total). The full kitchen features a large basin sink, full refrigerator, three burner stove, microwave, and gas oven. The unit has a bathroom with a full shower and toilet. There are two TVs and two DVD players. The unit also has an outdoor kitchen with its own sink and refrigerator. The two slide outs make for lots of living space. and the electric jack and electric awning make for easy setup. You will want to keep this trailer!
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 9:00 AM
- Drop Off By: 5:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Kitchen Sink||Roof Air Conditioning|
|Shower||iPod Docking Station|
|Slide Out||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $125.00 / nightly
- $3,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Set Up/Take Down: $75.00
• No sales tax
• No California fees
• No hidden costs
• $700 minimum security deposit due on or before departure.
• Security deposit will be refunded within 7 days of return, MINUS fees, ie. mileage, generator, damage or cleaning fees.
• Rent & security deposit must be paid in full on or before departure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• $300 minimum reservation deposit required. Deposit will be forfeited if less than 30 days cancellation notice given.
• If more than 30 days cancellation notice given, 50% deposit will be returned.
Additional Terms & Conditions
• No refunds will be given for early returns.
• Qualified drivers must be 25 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
• Reference of employment is required prior to rental and will be verified.
• All authorized drivers of towing vehicle must be listed on the “RENTAL AGREEMENT” and will be bound by all Terms and Conditions.
• Insurance provided by your own personal insurance company must be full coverage and deductibles not to exceed $1000.00.
• Renter must provide proof of insurance coverage.
• RV Return-Lessee agrees to return the RV in the same condition as he/she received it.
• A cleaning fee of $65.00 per hour will be charged if lessee has not cleaned RV satisfactorily.
• More Terms and Conditions upon rental.
Accepted forms of Payment
• American Express
• Traveler Check
• Cashier Check
Thanks for letting me use your trailer, it was a great experience.
We had a special request to have the trailer dropped off at the campsite we were staying at. Kevin dropped it off a few hours before we arrived and set everything up! The process of getting this trailer dropped of was very easy. It made our trip so much easier (especially with tw...
Kevin was great to work with. Communication and helpfulness was excellent! We will definitely rent with him again. Highly recommend.