Travel America RV Rental
Search For RV Rentals
Rent an RV to Travel Across Country
At some point in our lives, we all dream about getting out of our comfort zones, even for a little bit, and going on a grand adventure. Some people get to do that yearly. RVing has become one of the most efficient ways to travel for short and long distances, for short and long amounts of time.
If you’re one of the families who want to join in on the fun, then this is the perfect article to answer many questions you may have. Find out where some hotspots are that many RV veterans love to go, some steps you can take to get the most of your first RV trip (if you’re a novice), and where both beginners and experts alike can get a high-quality RV rental America they can use to travel across America by RV.
Places to Visit when you RV Across America
So many places to go and so little time. When you start thinking about going on a trip, it can get very overwhelming just imagining all the possibilities. The US is chock full of amazing sights to see and experiences to have. Whether they be historical, scientific, beautiful, or just plain exciting.
Many times, unless you’ve got a specific destination you’ve been wanting to head to (such as when visiting family), deciding isn’t easy. In fact, lots of families end up accidentally venturing into breathtaking spots they weren’t even planning on visiting. Although something like that can be a very nice surprise, you probably wouldn’t want your entire trip depending on luck.
These are some of the top US tourist attractions you can check out when you travel around America with an RV rental:
Walt Disney World, Florida - A little cliche, but there’s a reason why Disney attracts literally millions of tourists, from not only the US but from all over the world, every year. Disney is a country on its own, with four amazing theme parks.
Learn about dinosaurs and lions at the Animal Kingdom. Make memories under Cinderella’s Castle at the Magic Kingdom. Feel like you’re behind the scenes of some of the most famous movies at Hollywood Studios, or walk around the world in one day while trying different foods at Epcot. Disney is definitely a bucket list attraction.
The best part is that there are great RV parks right on the property! Imagine camping out while getting a view of Disney’s firework shows, right from your very rig!
Washington D.C. - On the northern corner of America lies the nation’s capital. This is a wonderful destination where everyone in the family can learn all about America’s history (and present) while having tons of fun at the same time. D.C. is home to the Smithsonian, Lincoln Memorial, home of the US legislature and of course, The White House.
Besides its rich history, what’s great about Washington D.C. is that most of the attractions there are free of charge! If you’re a family on a budget, the nation’s capital is an excellent hotspot to spend time in for those who really appreciate the country.
Yosemite National Park - All the way to the west is Yosemite. This is a nature lover’s dream. Yosemite is one of the most famous places in California, attracting over four million visitors each year. It’s the home of beautiful waterfalls, humbling peaks, and colorful scenery.
Make sure to feast your eyes on El Capitan while sightseeing. The 3,000-foot granite formation attracts some of the most enthusiastic rock climbers on earth.
Of course, those are just a few places many would consider bucket list locations, but there are thousands of astonishing attractions you could visit while going RVing across America.
Quick Tips for Getting Started with RVing
If those places sound appealing and you’ve never had the opportunity to go on an RV trip yourself, check out these quick tips for getting out there for the first time:
- Make sure to count the costs. It seems silly, but you’d be surprised how many people get so excited about saving money on hotels, they forget about everything else. Remember that with great RVing comes great costs for fuel. Most rigs get about five to eight miles to the gallon. And remember that you won’t always have the ability (or desire) to camp out in front of a Walmart. If you’d like to stay at a nice park, that costs per night as well. Don’t forget to research some of the parks that’ll be around where you’re thinking of going.
- Going along with counting the costs, make a plan of where you want to visit. Getting organized may take a little time, but it’s definitely worth it in the long run. You can make sure parks will have availability before you get there (yes, just like a hotel). Knowing exactly where you’re going will also help you calculate and keep track of expected fuel cost.
- Sometimes, no matter how much we plan, we can’t predict everything. Make sure to pack for all occasions. That means have clothes for the rain, the heat, and the cold. Once you’ve covered that, pack a little extra.
- Bring tools and a first aid kit. Although RVshare provides 24/7 roadside assistance, you never know when an emergency can strike.
Where to Find Great Deals on RV Rentals
Now that you’ve found some inspiration on where to travel and how to get started, it’s time for you to find the perfect rig for your family.
RVshare boasts some of the most awesome units in America for RV rentals. In order to find exactly what you’re looking for to support your trip, just follow a few quick steps:
- When you’ve talked over with your family where you’d like to go, simply scroll to the bottom of the page you’re on and enter in where and when on the search bar.
- Filter your results by selecting your unique requirements on the left panel. You can choose how many expected travelers you’ll be bringing, the class of RV, the length, and the year.
- Request the unit you like and get in touch with the owner.
You can even save upwards of 43% on many units depending on when you’re renting, and how long. Filter the results to view rates from low to high in order to save time and money on your searches!
Choosing to Travel around America by means of an RV is a fantastic endeavor. It’s an adventure many people can only dream of having. By planning well in advance and finding the perfect unit for the right price, your dreams can come true sooner than ever. Let RVshare help you make your dreams of seeing the country a reality!