One Way RV Rental Las Vegas
Search For RV Rentals
Can You Rent an RV One Way in Las Vegas, NV?
As a city of near never-ending excitement, it’s helpful to travel by RV because an RV serves as both a means of transportation and a place to stay. If you’ve spent some time in Las Vegas, you probably know that the surrounding area is also loaded with places to visit, like the Grand Canyon and Route 66 attractions. For this reason, many Las Vegas visitors opt to use a one-way rental so that they aren’t constrained to a specific area in Las Vegas.
With one way RV rentals specials, all you have to do is rent your RV from RVshare and pick it up in Las Vegas. Once you’re ready to roll out, drive the RV to the pre-selected location and drop it off there. With this method, you won’t have to waste mileage and time driving back to the city.
Using a one-way deal, you can rent just about any kind of RV, including vehicles like travel trailer and teardrop campers, making it very convenient for just about any type of RVer. So, if you're wondering, "Are there one way RV rentals near me?" the answer is yes!
Benefits to Renting an RV One Way in Las Vegas
If you’re considering one way RV rentals near you, there are a lot of advantages that you can reap. In fact, this method is advantageous for both you and the RV owner who you’re renting from. Here are a few benefits to consider:
- It’s fairly easy to find a pet friendly RV: With Class C and travel trailer RV rentals available, you can easily find a vehicle that’s great for traveling with a dog or cat. Your furry friend will experience the thrill of the road as you travel from location to location. There are more than a few pet friendly RV parks and campgrounds around the Las Vegas area, and choosing one way rentals Las Vegas means that you can visit several with your best friend along the way to your final stop.
- It helps the owner move the RV: Sometimes, if an owner has a place where they want the RV delivered, they will opt to rent out their vehicle for one-way trips. This ensures that the vehicle will be delivered to where they want it, and to sweeten the deal for you, they often offer discounts.
- You’ll have more freedom: When you have to return your RV to the same place where you've rented it from, most people tend to stay somewhat close to their point of origin. With a one way RV rental, you’ll have another location to travel to, which can expand your trip and allow you to explore along the way.
How Much Is a One-Way Rental in Las Vegas?
One of the best features of a one way trip RV rental is that they tend to be discounted from standard rental prices. While this will vary from case to case, it’s an option that's worth looking into when you’re considering a trip. That being said, renting an RV is usually relatively inexpensive, especially considering that these vehicles have a tendency to accommodate more than five people at a time. Here’s a breakdown of some of the rates that you can expect with one way rentals Las Vegas:
- Small RV rental: Small RVs include teardrop trailers, campervans (Class B), small travel trailers and pop-ups. When you’re looking for one way RV rentals specials, you can usually find these rentals for low prices. For example, a pop-up trailer might be found for as little as $90 a night. If you opt to go even smaller, a teardrop trailer used on a one way trip often costs around $60 a night.
- Mid-size RV rental: These can include Class C motorhomes, travel trailers, and larger pop-ups. It’s possible to find each of these types of RVs for as little as $100 a night. While the degree of luxury will increase the price, each is very economical considering that mid-sized RVs can house more than six travelers in many cases.
- Large RV rental: If you’re up for a little luxury or a bit of utility, then a toy hauler, fifth wheel trailer or a Class A RV might be a good choice for your one way trip. In many cases, these can sleep eight travelers and typically cost about $150 to $250 a night.
Does RVshare Have RV One-Way Rentals in Las Vegas?
Yes, RVshare offers one-way rentals in this area of the country, and you can bet that you'll find a good deal for one of these rentals through the site. The company even offers deliverable RVs, which can make it even more convenient to start your trip in style.
Renting using RVshare in this manner is also a way to help out a fellow RV enthusiast; the company is great for connecting fellow RV lovers, and when you rent from an owner, they won’t have to store the RV at their own expense.
RVshare offers every type of RV, so if you prefer towable campers, you can find the RV that you like. On the other hand, if motorhomes are your thing, you’ll have no problem finding a Class A, B or C motorhome for your one way rental. Remember, there are plenty of exciting landscapes to explore around Las Vegas, so renting vehicles like toy haulers in this area can be very advantageous.