Top RVs Nearby
New York is a fun state for RVing, and thanks to all the New York dump stations, it's also very convenient. Many of the RV dump stations in New York are located near major highways, meaning you can reach them easily and without a lot of city traffic. Additionally, you'll find that many of these waste dump stations are near services such as restaurants, gasoline, and supply stores, and some of them are located inside RV parks and campgrounds. Although there are free RV dump stations in New York, many of them charge for the service unless you are a registered guest at their establishment.
Albany RV Dump Stations
Albany is the capital of New York and is close to the Adirondacks. Most of the dump stations (except the free one inside Albany city limits) can be found within campgrounds and RV parks and are free for registered users.
1. McConchie's Heritage Acre
The dump station here is located in a campground that's near attractions such as the Saratoga Race Course, Lake George, and golf courses.
- Address: 2501 Northline Road, Galway, New York 12074
- Phone: (518) 882-6605
- Open May through September
- Cost: This dump station doesn't charge registered guests a use fee. Call for the unregistered-guest fee.
2. Albany County Water Purification District
This dump station is located near downtown Albany. It's right on the Hudson River, and several highways are nearby, such as Interstate 787 and Interstate 90.
- Address: 1 Canal Road South, Albany, New York 12204
- Phone: (518) 447-1611
- Open Year-Round
- Cost: This dump station is free.
3. Adventure Bound Camping Resort at Deer Run
This dump station is in a camping resort with services such as water and Wi-Fi. It's near the Hudson River, and Highway 67 is just south of the location.
- Address: 200 Deer Run Drive, Mechanicville, New York 12154
- Phone: (866) 333-7462
- Open May through mid-October
- Cost: The RV dump station here is free for registered guests. Call for the unregistered user fee.
4. Thompson's Lake State Park
This facility is a short 20-minute drive from Albany. It's right off the shores of Thompson's Lake and just off Highway 157.
- Address: 68 Thompsons Lake Road, East Berne, New York 12059
- Phone: (518) 872-1674
- Open May through early October
- Cost: The fee for using this dump station is $8.00.
5. Schenectady Water Treatment Plant
This facility is conveniently located just off Highway 5 and is close to Interstate 890. It's in downtown Schenectady, so there are plenty of services in the area.
- Address: 105 Jay St # 206, Schenectady, NY 12305
- Phone: (518) 382-5023
- Hours: Mon-Fri, Call for hours.
- Cost: This New York dump is free for the city of Schenectady residents. Call for the non-resident fee.
6. Frosty Acres Camping Resort
This dump station is in a camping resort that offers services such as potable water, electricity, and Wi-Fi. Just north is the Featherstonhaugh State Forest.
- Address: 1560 Skyline Drive, Schenectady, New York 12306
- Phone: (518) 864-5352
- Open mid-May through October
- Cost: This dump station is free for registered guests, and there's a fee for non-registered users.
Buffalo RV Dump Stations
Buffalo is near many attractions, such as Niagara Falls and Canada. Most of the RV dump facilities are in RV parks and campgrounds; however, there are a few free options to be had.
7. Lockport Wastewater Department
This dump station is north of major highways, such as the 31 and the 78. Plenty of services are in the area, and Buffalo is about 30 miles away.
- Address: 611 West Jackson Street, Lockport, New York 14094
- Phone: (716) 433-1612
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Cost: The dump station located here is free for all users.
8. Colton RV
The dump station here is in a dealership. You have access to essential RV services, such as potable water, RV detailing, and RV inspections.
- Address: 3122 Niagara Falls Blvd., North Tonawanda, New York 14120
- Phone: (877) 846-1151
- Hours: Mon and Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Fri-Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Cost: The dump station here is free.
9. Niagara Falls Campground
This facility is only 7 miles from Niagara Falls. It's just off of Highway 62 and less than a mile north of the Niagara River.
- Address: 2405 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, New York 14304
- Phone: (716) 731-3434
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Cost: As a guest of Niagara Falls Campground, you pay zero in dump station fees. However, if you are not a registered guest, there is a small fee. Call the campground for more information.
10. Branches of Niagara Campground & Resort
This facility is close to the Niagara River and just west of Interstate 190, where you can find plenty of food and shopping. Niagara Falls is 8 miles away.
- Address: 2659 Whitehaven Road, Grand Island, New York 14072
- Phone: (888) 321-2267
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Cost: There's no fee for registered guests. Call for the unregistered guest fee.
Ithaca RV Dump Stations
Ithaca is in the Fingerlakes Region of the state and has plenty of dump stations, many of which are located in campgrounds and RV parks. There is a free dump at the Watkins Glen International Raceway.
11. Waste Treatment Plant
This location is near downtown Chemung, where you'll find plenty of services. Interstate 86 is just east of the facility, and Ithaca is about 35 miles away.
- Address: 600 Milton Street, Elmira, New York 149042
- Phone:(607) 733-2887
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: This dump station is free.
12. Watkins Glen International Raceway
The dump facility here is located at a racetrack. There are lots of services around, such as potable water and mechanic services. The Finger Lakes are in the area, and Ithaca is a short 30-mile drive away.
- Address: 2790 County Road 16, Watkins Glen, New York 14891
- Phone: (607) 535-2486
- Call for dump-facility access hours.
- Cost: There is no charge to use the dump station at Watkins Glen International Raceway.
13. Clute Memorial Park & Campground
The dump station here is in a public campground. Services are nearby in the city of Watkins Glen, and Ithaca is just over 35 minutes away.
- Address: 155 South Clute Park Drive, Watkins Glen, New York 14891
- Phone: (607) 535-4438
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: Free for registered guests; call for unregistered guest pricing
14. Spruce Row Campsite
The dump facility here is in an RV park, so you'll have access to camping and services. Ithaca is a short 8-mile drive away.
- Address: 2271 Kraft Road, Ithaca, New York 14850
- Phone: (607) 387-9225
- Open Mon-Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: Registered users dump their tanks for free. Call for the unregistered-user cost.
15. Robert H. Treman State Park
Ithaca is a short 5-mile drive from this dump station. Located in a state park, you can enjoy beautiful outdoor landscapes and camping.
- Address: 105 Enfield Falls Road, Ithaca, New York 14850
- Phone: (607) 273-3440
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Cost: The user fee for this dump facility is $8.00.
Long island RV Dump Stations
The dump stations in and around Long Island are principally located in campgrounds and are free to use for registered guests, except for a free waste dumping facility located in Huntington. New York City is just east of the area.
16. Nickerson Beach Campground
This facility is a state park and is right on the Atlantic Ocean. It's got plenty of amenities and services in the area. The Loop Parkway is close by.
- Address: 880 Lido Blvd., Lido Beach, New York 11561
- Phone: (516) 571-7724
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: The dump station is free for registered guests and costs $7.00 for unregistered users.
17. Battle Row Campground
This is a great spot for dumping your tanks. It's inside Battle Row County Park and is just north of Bethpage State Park Playground. Highway 135 is close by.
- Address: 1 Claremont Road, Old Bethpage, New York 11804-1318
- Phone: (516) 572-8690
- Call for hours.
- Cost: The dump station user fee is $6.00.
18. Blydenburgh Park
This dump facility is located in Blydenburgh Park, which is sandwiched between Highway 25 and Highway 454. Plenty of services are in the area.
- Address: Veteran's Memorial Highway, Smithtown, NY 11788
- Phone: (631) 854-3712
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: The dump station has a fee of $8.00 for Suffolk County Residents. Call for the non-resident fee.
19. Huntington Treatment Plant
This treatment plant is in Huntington and near lots of restaurants and other services. Main Street is just south of the facility.
- Address: 65 Creek Road, Huntington, New York 15743
- Phone: (631) 351-3242
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: This dump facility is free to use.
20. Eastern Long Island Kampground
This dump facility is located in a campground. It's a convenient place to stay and offers entertainment, services, and a generally warm atmosphere of fun.
- Address: 690 Queen Street, Greenport, New York 11944
- Phone: (631) 477-0022
- Open Year-Round; Call for Hours
- Cost: The dump station here is free for registered users. Call for unregistered user costs.
Poughkeepsie RV Dump Stations
Poughkeepsie is on the Hudson River and is surrounded by RV dump stations that are located in RV parks and campgrounds. Most of them are free for registered users.
21. New York City North KOA Campground
This dump is inside a KOA campground with lots of amenities and services. Just east of the location is Highway 32.
- Address: 119 Freetown Hwy., Newburgh, New York 12568
- Phone: (845) 564-2836
- Open April through October
- Cost: This dump station is free for registered guests and charges a fee for unregistered guests.
22. Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Lazy River
This facility is located on the Wallkill River. North and east of the location, you'll find Highway 44. Poughkeepsie is 17 miles away.
- Address: 50 Bevier Road, Gardiner, New York 12525
- Phone: (845) 255-5193
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Sun: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Cost: The RV dump station use is free for registered guests, but unregistered guests must pay $15.00.
23. Oakland Valley Campground
Highway 209 is to the south of this campground. Also close by is the Delaware and Hudson Canal County Park. Poughkeepsie is just over an hour away.
- Address: 399 Oakland Valley Road, Cuddebackville, New York 12729
- Phone: (845) 754-8732
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: This dump station is free and is for registered guests only.
24. Black Bear Campground
This location is just west of Highway 94 and Glenmere Lake. Poughkeepsie is about an hour away.
- Address: 197 Wheeler Road, Florida, New York 10921
- Phone: (845) 651-7717
- Open Year-Round
- Cost: This dump station is free for registered guests but charges a $55.00 fee for unregistered users.
25. Interlake RV Park
This location is an RV park and RV dealership. It's family-owned and operated and has amenities such as potable water and RV inspection services.
- Address: 428 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, New York 12572
- Phone: (845) 266-5387
- Open mid-April through mid-October
- Cost: This dump station is free for registered guests but charges a fee for unregistered users. Call for prices.
As you can see, there is no shortage of motorhome dump stations in New York. Keep in mind that, although there are some New York RV dump stations that are free for all, the majority of the RV dump stations in New York are located in parks and campgrounds and are only free for registered users. Additionally, these dump stations in New York are conveniently positioned near major highways, meaning you'll have no trouble getting to them quickly and without having to endure too many backroads and city traffic.