Learn More About RV 4 Rent
Search For RV Rentals
RV 4 Rent is not associated with RVshare. This page is simply a resource, providing more information on all RV rental options, including RV 4 Rent.
What is 1 800 RV 4 Rent?
No matter what time of year it is, you’ll likely see a 1800 RV 4 Rent rig on the highway at some point. They’re immediately recognizable, with their scenic murals outside and happy travelers inside. If you call the number, you’ll speak with someone from Cruise America RV, one of the largest RV rental chains in the United States.
Cruise America has 122 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, making them a convenient option for millions of people. Whether you make a reservation through their website, or by calling 1-800 RV 4 Rent, you’ll enjoy a quick and easy rental process. You’ll save time and can start planning your trip!
RV 4 Rent
Cruise America specializes in Class C RVs and Truck Campers (at some locations). Depending on which location you rent from, you’ll find the following selection:
- The compact size; a 19-foot Class C that can accommodate up to three people. There’s a bed over the cab and a convertible dinette below.
- The standard size Class C, which is 25 feet long. With a bed in the back, one over the cab, and a convertible dinette, it can sleep up to five people.
- The large size Class C, which is 30 feet long and sleeps up to seven people. It has a bed in the back, one over the cab, and two convertible sleeping areas.
- A few locations offer truck campers, which slide into the back of a truck bed. It can accommodate up to three people.
While their inventory may be limited, their travel options are not. RV4Rent has enough locations to offer one-way trips. If you’re looking for discounts on a one-way trip, check the site for factory delivery specials. When large companies need to move inventory, they’ll offer discounted rates for you to pick up the new rig and deliver it to a specific location. You can save hundreds of dollars this way!
Renting From RV 4 Rent
You can start by calling 1 800 RV 4 Rent or using the online reservation form. You’ll be able to see what RVs are available at your closest location during your trip dates. Once you find the RV you want, you’ll secure the reservation by putting down a holding deposit. Keep in mind, when you pick up the rig, you’ll have to pay an additional damage deposit. Here are a few things to consider when renting:
- If you’ve never RV’d before, don’t worry! A staff member will walk you through the RV when you pick it up. They’ll show you how all the systems work and give you some driving tips. You’ll also watch an orientation video so you can see the RV in action.
- RV 4 Rent prices vary widely depending on the season, location, and availability. A good general rule is the earlier you book, the more money you’ll save. Try and book as far in advance as you can for the best rates.
- Cruise America estimates your mileage per day depending on the dates of your trip. If you go over the estimated amount, you’ll have to make up the difference. Similarly, you’ll also have limitations on generator usage. You’ll pay for each hour you go over the limit.
- If you don’t have kitchen supplies and linens, you can rent them from Cruise America. Linens are $55 per person, and the kitchen kit is $100. Pro tip: bring your own stuff so you don’t have to pay the fees!
- Cruise America will take money out of your security deposit if you return the RV in poor condition. Make sure you clean it thoroughly, fill the gas tank, and empty the holding tanks before you bring it back.
RV 4 Rent vs. Peer-to-Peer Rentals
You may have heard of peer-to-peer rental sites, like ours, before. A relatively new concept, P2P sites cut out the middleman and let owners and renters connect with one another. There are a few big benefits to this type of service:
- More diverse inventory. You’ll find almost any type of RV you can think of in a P2P marketplace.
- Better quality RVs. Owners love their RVs and tend to take great care of them. Plus, they’re not constantly on the road like chain rental service RVs are.
- Lower rates. Owners set their prices on the website, so the rates tend to be lower. You can also message the owner directly and negotiate the price even further!
- More personalized service. Most owners are avid RVers themselves who have had to take a break from the road for a variety of reasons. They’re happy to show you the ropes and share stories; they want you to enjoy their rigs much as they do!
- A convenient review system. Owner ratings are incorporated right into the RV listing. See what other renters have to say without having to look up reviews on Google.
- Same coverage as big-name services. We offer liability insurance for both owners and renters. Our limits are the same as most commercial rental services. We also offer free 24/7 roadside assistance, so you can stop worrying and concentrate on what matters most: enjoying your vacation!
The choice comes down to what you want out of your vacation. Obviously, if you’re looking for a unique or specific RV, a peer-to-peer network is your best choice. Plus, it’s always nice to work with the owners one-on-one! On the other hand, if you’re looking for a one-way rental, you probably won’t find it on a P2P site. You’ll have to look to big-name rental services like Cruise America.
Cruise America may be a convenient option for you depending on what your travel needs are. Nationwide locations and factory delivery specials mean you’ll have no trouble finding one-way trips. However, if you’re looking for something other than a Class C RV, you’ll need to rent from another service, like a peer-to-peer network. If you think Cruise America is right for you, give 800 RV 4 Rent a call. Otherwise, feel free to check our listings for RVs in your area!