Skip to Content

I'm An International Traveler - How Do I Get Insurance?

We would usually direct renters to secure an insurance binder through their current automotive insurance provider or from an alternative insurance company, or rent from an owner that allows renters to hop onto their coverage for the duration of the trip. 
However, since you are an international traveler, U.S. insurance companies will almost certainly not provide you with an insurance binder policy for the trip. This leaves you with the option of having to rent from a private owner who can cover you on their current insurance policy.
You will need to ask each and every owner you inquire with if this is a possibility with their unit.

Didn't find the answer you need? View All FAQs


Find The Perfect RV Rental


Back to top