Learn More About EZ Camp RV Rentals
Search For RV Rentals
EZ Camp RV Rentals is not associated with RVshare. This page is simply a resource, providing more information on all RV rental options, including EZ Camp RV Rentals.
Should You Rent From EZ Camp RV Rentals?
Renting an RV has never been easier. With a handful of ways to rent, and hundreds of places to rent from, it’s no wonder why so many Americans take road trips in RVs each year. Before the concept of renting an RV caught on, people who wanted to vacation in an RV had to own one, and owning an RV isn’t cheap. Nowadays, you can take an affordable, enjoyable vacation in an RV, for less than the cost of staying in a hotel!
When most people think of RV rentals, they think of large, national RV rental services. We’ve all seen them – the painted RVs covered in logos. But many people don’t know there are other ways to rent. For example, there are hundreds of mom-and-pop RV rental companies peppered across the United States. EZ Camp RV Rentals is one such company.
About EZ Camp RV Rentals
EZ Camp RV Rentals is a privately-owned small business in Western New York. They function as a sort of camping concierge; they’ll help you find the right RV based on your budget and camping needs. Additionally, their knowledgeable staff is happy to help you plan your vacation and find destinations. EX Camp RV Rentals claims to have the largest selection at the best prices in Western New York. If you need an RV for an event but don’t want to drive it, they offer delivery within 50 miles of Buffalo, though they’ll give you a quote for a longer drive.
Thinking About Renting an RV From EZ Camp RV Rentals?
EZ Camp RV Rentals has a pretty well-rounded inventory of newer RVs. They carry an array of Class C RVs, travel trailers, a Class A, and a pop-up camper. They recently added three brand new RVs to their fleet – a 32-foot Forest River Class A, a 31-foot Four Winds Class C, and a 23-foot Four Winds Class C. Towable rates are flat fees based on how long you’ll be renting the RV, while motorized RVs are priced based on length and mileage. Non-discounted rates are as follows:
- $300 for a three-day weekend in the pop-up camper. You’ll need to put down a refundable $250 security deposit, in addition to a $100-200 non-refundable reservation deposit.
- Travel trailers start at $425 for a three-day weekend and $650 for a week. There’s a $500 refundable security deposit and a $100-200 non-refundable reservation deposit.
- Motorhomes start at $1,200 per week, which includes 500 free miles. You’ll need to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit and a $200 non-refundable reservation deposit.
EZ Camp RV rentals will work within your budget to provide you a customized quote for your RV. They also offer extras, like a generator, pots and pans, camping items, and other accessories, so you don’t have to bring your own. Before you call them for a quote, you should check out their online inventory to get a feel for which RVs might be right for your travel needs.
EZ Camp RV Rentals Reviews
EZ Camp RV Rentals has great feedback! Renters love the easy process, friendly staff, and clean RVs. Let’s see what people are saying in EZ Camp RV Rentals reviews:
“EZ Camp RV Rentals is the best place to rent. [They] have the best selection. All are very clean. I would definitely rent from them again.”
- Robert V., Yelp review
“We rented a small Class C motorhome for a week’s vacation. The motorhome was presented very clean and the owner was especially helpful in teaching us how to operate the motorhome. Great experience.”
- Alan C., Yellow Pages review
EZ Camp RV Rentals Location
EZ Camp RV Rentals is located in Western New York, just outside of Buffalo. You can get in touch with them at:
9300 County Rd.
Clarence, NY 14032
(716) 406-2289 or (716) 583-2110
Their hours vary based on season and how busy they are, so give them a call to find out if they’re open. Online, their hours are listed as Monday-Sunday, 12PM – 2:15PM.
Other Ways to Rent an RV
Unfortunately, if you’re not looking to rent an RV in Western New York, EZ Camp RV Rentals is probably not going to work for you. However, renting through a small, local RV rental business isn’t the only way to find affordable rentals. Peer-to-peer rental networks like RVshare offer RV rentals at dirt-cheap rates. In fact, they also have a few more benefits over other rental options:
- One of the biggest benefits is the widespread variety of RV units. RVshare is a network of RV owners from all over the country. They list and rent the RVs themselves, while we offer the platform and the services that owners need to keep their customers happy. There are hundreds of thousands of RV owners, meaning there are hundreds of thousands of RV types to choose from.
- Since the owners are in control of the listing, they choose their rates. You can find rentals for as little as $9 per day. Many owners offer discounts for longer stays or off-season rentals.
- There’s a messaging feature built into the platform, so you can message the owner directly if you have questions. You can also use this feature to try and negotiate a sweet deal!
- Renters are encouraged to leave reviews about the owner after their trip. This information is included right in the listing, so you have all the information you need to make a decision, all in one place.
- Our company protects owners and renters with up to $1 million in liability coverage. You’ll also have access to free, 24/7 roadside assistance. Many owners offer additional auto insurance coverage to you through their carrier.
- We also offer a 5% cashback rewards program that you can use toward your next trip! Good luck finding another company that does this!
When it comes to renting an RV, you have plenty of options available. Whether you rent from a big chain, a small local business, or a P2P network is ultimately up to you. Regardless of where you rent, the important thing is to have a memorable, enjoyable, and safe trip. Happy trails!